Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Camel Hump

AbdurahmanAli;906439 wrote:
you too?!

Don't worry, he's Muslim.

He's referring to the naivety of assuming every Somali is the same. You'd think two decades of civil war would've taught us otherwise.

guerilla   

I'm not banned from commenting, and I think I know what Apophis would like to say - stuff and nonsense.

I don't mean to upset SOLers, but how anyone can think of worshipping a deity who's concerned about such trivial stuff is beyond me. I thought plucking facial hair was as bad as it got!

Doesn't it seem odd that a woman should suffer for eternity over this, for wearing perfume, showing a strand of hair, not yielding to her husband whenever he's frisky.......?

Oba, what do you think?

Reeyo   

^ Why are you banned from commenting? Scratch that how is that even possible? This is a forum for sharing ideas we read all sorts of rubbish.

Why should apophis be banned why are some muslim scared of atheists or agnostic people they exist in the real life to by restricting them on a internet forum they wont disappear talk to them debate them. I love Muslims atheist debates very interesting discussions and atheist love the debate with Muslims because in all the other religions people gave up or ended up like them. In islam we have answers for everything.

Haatu   

guerilla;907006 wrote:
I'm not banned from commenting, and I think I know what Apophis would like to say - stuff and nonsense.

I don't mean to upset SOLers, but how anyone can think of worshipping a deity who's concerned about such trivial stuff is beyond me. I thought plucking facial hair was as bad as it got!

Doesn't it seem odd that a woman should suffer for eternity over this, for wearing perfume, showing a strand of hair, not yielding to her husband whenever he's frisky.......?

Oba, what do you think?

"Religion (Islam) is not based on logic. If it were, we would wipe underneath the socks instead of on top during mashah (the alternative to washing the feet during ablution)"

Ali bin Abi Talib

We are muslims. We have believed and surrendered our will to Allah and we accept without questioning. This is what Islam is.

chubacka   

^ Your avatars keep getting wierder. I agree, Islam means submission thus we submit to the will of Allah and we accept that we really are not as smart or as important as we like to imagine. Some ppl might think that a weakness, Muslims would consider it their greatest strength and the source of their happiness. If ex-musims appear very hostile and angry I'd say it's probably as they have lost/given up something of immense value and they just ain't content.

guerilla   

Haatu;907047 wrote:
"Religion (Islam) is not based on logic. If it were, we would wipe underneath the socks instead of on top during mashah (the alternative to washing the feet during ablution)"

Ali bin Abi Talib

We are muslims. We have believed and surrendered our will to Allah and we accept without questioning. This is what Islam is.

Perhaps you can say that about the basic tenets of Islam. But these 'hadiths', how many were made up by someone on crack? You've got to question the sheer madness not to mention the pointlessness of some of them. You may think the Quran is infallible, but hadiths aren't so why is Alliyah going to stop wearing her hair in a phallic (:D) shape without questioning the randomness of the hadith?

I can almost see the chain of events that could've provoked such a weird restriction..

Young Abdalla shockingly finds himself tantalised by a camel hump, try as he might he can't escape the shame and his wife unwittingly mocks him with the latest 'do'....damn the woman!

And a hadith is born :D

Haatu   

^Hadith have been evaluated time and again with the narrators biology checked nuance for nuance. Hadith Science is a whole science in Islam. A lot of the hadith were fake and have consequently been thrown out (although they are still in the books they have been labelled as Da'if or 'weak'). The ones that are left are the genuine or 'saheeh/hasan' sayings of the Prophet. Muslims take the commands of sahih/hasan hadith as serious as they take the commands of the qur'an because that is what Allah has instructed us to do.

guerilla;907071 wrote:
Perhaps you can say that about the basic tenets of Islam. But these 'hadiths', how many were made up by someone on crack? You've got to question the sheer madness not to mention the pointlessness of some of them. You may think the Quran is infallible, but hadiths aren't so why is Alliyah going to stop wearing her hair in a phallic (
:D
) shape without questioning the randomness of the hadith?

I can almost see the chain of events that could've provoked such a weird restriction..

Young Abdalla shockingly finds himself tantalised by a camel hump, try as he might he can't escape the shame and his wife unwittingly mocks him with the latest 'do'....damn the woman!

And a hadith is born
:D

I feel bad that you are somali bro.

You have to live the rest of your life knowing that >90% of your people beileve in islam whole heartedly.

Why is it any concern to you what a muslim believes.

Quite frankly I don't give what an atheists thinks.

Miyir   

Somalia;905936 wrote:
SIuNI.jpg

For gods sake nothing sexy about this humps and why any one will wear clothes in HELL?

Wadani   

Haatu;907047 wrote:

Ali bin Abi Talib

+10000

Haatu;907047 wrote:

Ali bin Abi Talib

Your post should be directed towards the countless Facebook pages who attempt to ascribe tangible evidence to the Quran. We all know that physical evidence is governed by laws which can be logically deduced through observation. Yet they cry foul when logic is applied in the interpretation of scripture.