Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

She Has Expressed Her Love To Me But I Don't Love Her.

the strangest twist, has suddenly taken what was a blossoming friendship to take a turn for the worst. we meet recently and i cannot seem to recall the exact date but it's about one month and half now. we meet, we clicked, we exchanged contact details. she became a friend and i became a friend but within a wider circle of friends. i've recently left the group to pursue other interests but occasionally meet up with them. that was then, but it seems i'm now a permanent fixture, once more.

she was over-friendly from the get-go and that didn't seem to sit very comfortably with me. i was wry and held back to further study this fascinating character. i concluded from these observations that she was harmless and maybe it was just her personality. she's different, you see and has something alluring about her person. i'm often greeting with a wanting peck on the check and another random peck about 59 mins later. it's witnessed by all and yet she seems to care very little. i don't like this. i don't like my private space being invaded like that, especially in front of friends, who look on with indifference. what's more concerning are the intensity of the phone calls, text messages and demands to be added to facebook. i've become reluctant to see my long term friends because she she's now the social glue that binds them together. her constant shouts of ''where are you baby?'' and ''why are you avoiding me?'' are worrisome. she's even given me a pet name but imagine it to be 'Alpha-lino''

she's nice and i've already done the SWOT analysis of dating her but these have already concluded a big fat ''NO''. i'm concerned by her dominatrix-like possessiveness and over-obsessions with me. she knows where i live and since banning all my friends from visits to my house, i'm worried she'll just decide to turn up without notice. she has no qualms with me visiting her and meeting her mother and friends, as they're ''liberal''. in fact, she's insisted they are very keen to meet me. the real worrying started when she recently revealed a bombshell - she dreamt about me. i inquired about these seemingly ever more frequent dreams with a serious face but with a sarcastic inquest. she hasn't relented in further exploring these visions and what they could mean for 'us'. she continues to speak of 'us' as opposed to individual entities who are just friends and nothing more. i never interject in her long soliloquies.

earlier today, i found we were all of a sudden alone together - no doubt because of her crafty intervention, when she made a major scoop for me LOL. the talk was no longer trivial but turned serious, the tone tense, the atmosphere could have been cut with a knife and the focus solely on me. she started talking of relationships and getting to know each other and stuff. i told her that she's cool and that we're good friends, albeit still getting to know each other, without wanting to disappoint. i left abruptly to leave the friends about an hour later and as i got ready to leave, she followed me with such stealth-like tenacity, before insisting that i pick up the phone later on tonight as she had a burning desire to tell me something important.

this is madness! i don't like it and i'm not in the least bit concerned about hurting feelings and interrupting the social harmony of the group dynamic. i've blocked her number and have ceased all communicable contact since 6pm. i barely left the coffee shop when she called to say 'what are you doing tomorrow?' LOL.

DoctorKenney;905549 wrote:
What a creep. Sounds like she's desperate to get married to you

you've no idea Dr. Kenny. i avoid such discussions all together but she does have child-bearing hips.

I knew this girl that was exactly like that. She was like 6 years older than me and she wouldn't stop trying to contact me.

Naturally, I ran away from her and I blocked her number :)

If this woman is emotionally stable, then I say go for it.

thanks for the insight. dr.kenny.

this one is also older than me walahi. she's like 4 years older than me. she's reached the bleak 30s, you see and i reckon she's looking to inaan ku dhex-qarxiyo. naah man! as for the stability, i'm not sure at all.

another dilemma of dummies for xalimoos!! lol. U need to learn how to control a xalimoo. Read my last decades threads for solutions. U gotta control females from day one or u will be really sorry.

Narniah   

I didn't read all of that...

But going by the title of this thread I'm assuming you are talking about some girl who likes you? Why would any sane girl fall for you is so beyond me..but do carry on alpha I don't want to ruin your moment.

UPDATE: she called this morning and sent several text messages and i ignored her call/messages. she called back at 11am and we spoke for almost 20mins. aah....the conversation flowed in the most excellent ways...i sent my full apologies for not being able to make today's meeting. i've promised to see her again tomorrow. she is ok, you know. why am i being a complete prick?

Narniah;905681 wrote:
I didn't read all of that...

But going by the title of this thread I'm assuming you are talking about some girl who likes you? Why would any sane girl fall for you is so beyond me..but do carry on alpha I don't want to ruin your moment.

listen you scorned woman....,

i made my virtual advances to you but you completely ignored me yeah.....i've moved on now and you might as well move on and STOP hating on my latest escapades. STOP being jealous and get on with your life. i'm not coming back. just leave me alone and stop stalking me..OKAY!. have you NO shame......don't you get it or do i have to spell it out for you.....LEAVE ME ALONE.