xiinfaniin

The Rise of O****** in Somali Peninsula; A New Political Realignment

1 hour ago, maakhiri1 said:

in la iska leexsho issimada hunguriga badan,

Maakhiri and  Duufaan, dhita idin haysata waa taas. ee taas xal u hela. Dadka wax sameeystay ha eedeenina.

• Like 1

Arafaat   
6 hours ago, Duufaan said:

I was trying to respond to the putland people like Arafat and then Xaaji came with his Somaliland republic agenda. We never got along well working with pro-colonial regions and their maintaining status quo systems. We definitely welcome the new federal system but we are too many and live in the larger region. A new, open, and prosperous Somalia free from colonial games that support different groups to divide the Somali people is what is desired.

Og one of the largest Somali communities was one time marginalized. At one point in time, Both Putland and Somaliland were arresting any Og male in their regions and sending them to Zenawi. Both Riyaale and Faroole were doing that, we gave them protection and support, even on the war front. They changed the game, they made deals with their occupiers and their situation changed for the better in every place they lived.  Both the Ethiopian and Kenyan passports are accessible to all Somalis these days if needed. Rather than desiring to maintain the status quo you should open your mind and bring interesting solutions for all Somalis.

I think you have misread one or two things, I am not from Puntland, neither am I advocating for the current status quo to remain on the contrary I applaud the rising influence of the O community in the region. 

@Duufaan

You are very naive. All I will say is "Soo barbaar". 

@maakhiri1

As far Mogadishu concerned, Sool/Sanaag are not even considered to be part of Puntland. They just manage the 4.5 clan allocation, but those in Mogadishu recognise Sool/Sanaag as geographically part of Somaliland.  The International Community also recognises this fact. 

HSM is in the works to anounce the establishment of a new FMS for Banadir/Mogadishu. Lets see if Puntland can pull anything in relation to Sool/Sanaag. That will be the test that will confirm to you that Puntland has very little relevance. 

Duufaan   
3 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

@Duufaan

You are very naive. All I will say is "Soo barbaar". 

@maakhiri1

As far Mogadishu concerned, Sool/Sanaag are not even considered to be part of Puntland. They just manage the 4.5 clan allocation, but those in Mogadishu recognise Sool/Sanaag as geographically part of Somaliland.  The International Community also recognises this fact. 

HSM is in the works to anounce the establishment of a new FMS for Banadir/Mogadishu. Lets see if Puntland can pull anything in relation to Sool/Sanaag. That will be the test that will confirm to you that Puntland has very little relevance. 

Who are those in moqdisho? Do you mean Hag people I think that is who you are referring to? For the failed state of Somalia, each community is it is own first. Your Somaliland is not recognized by anybody, right?

Arafaat   

Is this perhaps what a possible regional O political agenda could look like? 

-Ethiopia and Kenya: Champion free movement of people and goods, and cross border road and transport linkages.

-Jubbaland: Ambition for this region to become the model region for Somalia through seeking dialogue, re-approachment and inclusive regional government with other communities. Set target for an all inclusive Jubbaland regional government to be elected in a competitive elections, if necessary sacrifice Ahmed Madoobe. Liberate with those communities as many localities as possible, to expand outreach of regional authority. 

-Puntland: Prevent regional from drifting away from federal government or to extreme poles in opposition. Visit region as much as possible, strengthen linkages with different actors in Bosasso, Garowe and Galkacyo, enforce role of Boqor Burhan as the King of the clan umbrella. 

-South-West: Seek stronger political alliance with community in federal system, address local grievances, showcase inclusion of community in Jubbaland. 

-Galmudug/Hirshabbele; Mediate in local disputes, empower marginalised lineages (continuing legacy of Farmaajo), prioritise inclusive regional government, and common agenda of fighting against extremist. 

-Banadir Region; Accommodate population to have a greater say in local governance while aligning with federal government mandates, organise there the first local elections, showcase and promote diversity of the City. 

-Somaliland; Open back channel dialogue via Jig Jiga, use poetry in conveying messages if necessary, with Jig Jiga becoming a mediator(Ergo) in the talks with Somalia. In meantime seek greater collaboration and consolidation between Jigjiga, Jabuuti and Somaliland, utilise people’s diplomacy through, knowledge exchanges, sports, culture, literature, etc. 

-Somali region of Ethiopia; Provide full support to Mustafe’s agenda in curtailing extremist and reactionary O politics, form alliances with other non-O clans to solidify regional government, promote region is open for business and investment in the region and among diaspora. 

-Northeastern: Main communities political accord to focus on common economic and external development agenda of the region, under a Northern 2040 Economic Agenda. Seek dialogue with cross border brethren communities and address grievances to stop extremist attacks. Promote regions linkages with Somalia through trade, mobility and investment. Promote and Encourage among Somalis from Eastleigh and elsewhere, and Kenyans to invest in the region. Prevent local politicians from mingling in Kenyan and choosing sides between different groups, stay neutral on Kenyan internal politics and become an acceptable partner and improve image of Somalis in Kenya and wider region. 

8 hours ago, Duufaan said:

Who are those in moqdisho? Do you mean Hag people I think that is who you are referring to? For the failed state of Somalia, each community is it is own first. Your Somaliland is not recognized by anybody, right?

Not necessarily HAG. It just means anyone who assumes Villa Somalia whether it is HAG or not. They will have to tow the line. 

There is two types of recognition "De Jure" and "De Facto". Somaliland may not have De Jure which is legal but it is got "De Facto" which means it is reality that other entities deal with on its own separate from any other entity including Halane or Villa Somalia. 

Duufaan   

Somaliland is its own place that locals control, as Buuhoodle district is where the small airport is open the traffic from everywhere and deals Ethiopian neighbor region. The problem of the formation of Khaatumo state is and has been Putland who does everything to stop the support of so-called Garaad elders. The Puntland PMs in Mogadishu were the only obstacle in that direction. Any of moqdish presidents had any problem to deal Khatumo directly one way or another.

5 hours ago, Duufaan said:

Somaliland is its own place that locals control, as Buuhoodle district is where the small airport is open the traffic from everywhere and deals Ethiopian neighbor region. The problem of the formation of Khaatumo state is and has been Putland who does everything to stop the support of so-called Garaad elders. The Puntland PMs in Mogadishu were the only obstacle in that direction. Any of moqdish presidents had any problem to deal Khatumo directly one way or another.

nin yahoow nin dulusionist ah baad tahay puntland baad ku waalatay. iyo in aad wax kasta ku eedaysid

hadii puntland iyo PM puntland ka soo jeeda wax kaa hor istaagsanaayeen,maxaad last five years, oo PM uu dad kale ahaa Farmaajo oo Khaatumu iyo adiguba aad saupportigareeynayseen uu madax weeyne ahaa aad wax u qabsan waydeen. Cuqdadle wiligiis meel ma gaarayo.

17 hours ago, Duufaan said:

See this is exactly what I meant when I say "Soo barbaar". 

Buuhoodle is in the belly of Somaliland. When members of Puntland government want to travel to Buuhoodle, they have to go through Ethiopia. Because all the other directions, there is Somaliland Army stationed. It will be neutralised in hours if we made the decision. But there is no benefit at the moment. 

We will keep Buuhoodle as it is until the time is right. 

Samafal   
On 7/18/2022 at 3:52 AM, Holac said:

@Abtigiis is the leader of the Somali Region in Ethiopia. Xiinfaniin is a Federal Minister.

Wow. Legends. 

I remember Xiinfaniin is he a federal minster and what post is he in?

Duufaan   
17 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

See this is exactly what I meant when I say "Soo barbaar". 

Buuhoodle is in the belly of Somaliland. When members of Puntland government want to travel to Buuhoodle, they have to go through Ethiopia. Because all the other directions, there is Somaliland Army stationed. It will be neutralised in hours if we made the decision. But there is no benefit at the moment. 

We will keep Buuhoodle as it is until the time is right. 

Really. You were just complaining about the 1980' s and now here you are talking about neutralization. I did support the government last time again SNM and my position never changed. So rush and do not miss an opportunity.

SNM and Today I support the 

3 hours ago, Duufaan said:

Really. You were just complaining about the 1980' s and now here you are talking about neutralization. I did support the government last time again SNM and my position never changed. So rush and do not miss an opportunity.

SNM and Today I support the 

You are in for a lot of disappointments sxb. I hope you have the capacity to handle all these disappointments. :D

Btw, When I say neutralisation, I am talking about the Somaliland way. :D