Sign in to follow this  
United Somalia

Alliance Between HAG and Gedo Community

United Somalia;905047 wrote:
I don't want bantu Kenyans in my country which have shown their hostile intentions against the Somali government and her people, thats all

Somalia is my country, yes my country

What about the Ugandan bantus and rwandan

Xaaji Xunjuf;905049 wrote:
I sense allot of anti OG sentiment in this topic waryaadhaheen reerka ino dayaa laga maaarme eh. By the way the lower juba for the vast majority belongs to the OG community and the middle juba they share with a few other clans. Reerka dhulkooda maxa loogu diidaya so Somaliyaa wax kama degaan. United Somalia you cannot call OG khariib in Somalia they have 12 mps in the Somalia parliament.

Lets do a census and see how many of them there really are, they are a tiny percentage in Somalia but form the majority in their homeland Kilil5 . For Gods sake they only live in two villages between the border of Kenya and Somalia, LOL

I hve no problem with dem by they need to understand that Mogadishu runs thingz, its the capital of our country Somalia,

Being used by Bantu Kenyans as a trojan horse to try and steal Somalia's oil resources is unacceptable

Xaaji Xunjuf;905050 wrote:
What about the Ugandan bantus and rwandan

They are not hostile to the interest of the Somali people, can we say the same abt the bantu Kenyans who have overreached themselves

Making outrageous claims to Somali waters as far as Kismayoo, LOL

naKENYAELECTIONS_t440.jpg?9e2a24ba44807f

Abtigiis   

HAG views were under represented in this forum for a long period of time. I think the arrival of UNITED SOMALIA is a useful and timely addition.

Sakata   

I suggest Somali united to repent because waxaad ku hadleysid waa ceyb the OG communities have been the inhabitants of the juba aria and the border town, so for you to bash a whole somalia clan as refuggies is wrong you cant spell S_mali with out the big O...

It's amalgam of fear and envy that made this fellow speak so low and vile. Let us not reciprocate the idiocy sxb.

Haatu;905002 wrote:
NFD, Kilinka, iyo Jubbooyinka anagaa leh. If you disagree go and do something about it.

Car juuq hadda script-kan ha ka yeerto. If he wants to act like a kid then we'll act like kids as well
:D

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;905049 wrote:
I sense allot of anti OG sentiment in this topic waryaadhaheen reerka ino dayaa laga maaarme eh. By the way the lower juba for the vast majority belongs to the OG community and the middle juba they share with a few other clans. Reerka dhulkooda maxa loogu diidaya so Somaliyaa wax kama degaan. United Somalia you cannot call OG khariib in Somalia they have 12 mps in the Somalia parliament.

10 MPs and a cabinet position making them second in their group. They are verily on top of their game, don't you say?

Gabbal   

Communities should work to the benefit of their nation and through their representatives in the Parliament to address legitimate grievances. We are in the post-transition stabilization.

Ambassador;905187 wrote:
It's amalgam of fear and envy that made this fellow speak so low and vile. Let us not reciprocate the idiocy sxb.

Fear of what LOL

I just got pissed off when some O started talking abt forming Azania in my own backyard LOL

Haatu   

Ambassador;905187 wrote:

I was messing about with this troll.

Daqane   

This is a script of somalia's or dr.osman and represents no one, I know some are getting excited but I think that was their intention from the beginning.