Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

New Fatwa: Handsome men should wear Niqaab

nuune   

^^ Not Original version, la jarjarey eber laga dhigey videowga.

Some Syrian Rebels having a go with this Sheikh whom thye regard as their enemy in motion!

Oba, calling a sheikh laga roone, don't you think in your own words that what you said is unacceptable.

Haatu   

Damn it. I should have know. I apologise to all the females out there for being a fitnah to them. I will cover up like a Tuareg from tomorrow :D

guerilla   

I think it's brilliant, the amount of times I've had to fight my base urges, the struggles I've had with myself to not go around grabbing men and having my way with them on the very streets!

This guy looks like he knows a thing or two about handsome men and oh how they make us forget we're human...

Jacpher   

These kids take anything they see on the internet and youtube and run with it. A Syria tube shiica praying for 'Syria al-asad' edits a video of Egyptian Sheikh and calls it a fatwa, people naive to believe it? How old are you guys horta :D

Garnaqsi   

Haatu;905082 wrote:
And how did you arrive at that? Don't jump to conclusions girl
:D

Hey, stop flirting. She's taken. (Well, close -- I got the ring and everything. Just waiting for the right moment).