Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

HAG supreme elder Kismayo is being destabilized by folks from NFD and the Kilil5 Region

xiinfaniin;904974 wrote:
Ninkii socdaa, turaanturrooda

Kismayo is moving forward, Mogadishu elders need to understand that reality and move on.

Mogadishu? You mean Galgaduud elders??

^^One should be forgiven if one could not discern the difference between Abwaan's economic migrants and Oba's unuka political objectives .

Daqane   

xiinfanin if this guy represented anyone this federal dispensation would not be more than feverish dreams, from anyone else but from you who knows who is well versed it seems a callow statement...waryaa oba miyanaad well fahmin that HAG wa HAG for these people repair your dignity and stop differentiating to people who don't care next time aad markale delitigimize gareeysid curaadka HAG I will make you my personal project waryaa.

^^

lol, Abwaan's people have seen the reality they are focusing now on ahlusunna,ximan and xeeb and Galmudug. The few individuals who is barking loud like ahmed diiriye and xaad are people who don't want stability because they will be nobody's

LOL@daqane hade if the real HAG odayaal from kismaayo spoke that would've been something laakin anigu personally i dont give a F about kismaayo runtii i have xamar iimaan allah uurbuxiyo

Daqane   

my argument is that there will no jubbaland admin until there is wider consultation, with the consent of the federal goverment and with the kenyans locked out of the process who ever then gets elected madoobe caddawe or who ever hambalyo, and if you knew anything about what's happening all of these goals have been reached to a great extent, it has moved from gandhis communal delusions in limuru with cartoonish names, to the other communal delusion of all we need are kenyans, to we will work with and under the somali federal goverment, what do I care which clan won the election, when the fundamentals are now clear, I was not on here with elaborate conspiracy theories and clan chest thumping, nor am I here as a kikuyu soo Maxa kuhaya adhi?? I do not speak kikuyu and can not translate this so I hope ingrisswill do.

Daqane   

Loool apophis I think posting on SOL brings a little too much value into your life, if we personally had any say on what happens politically anywhere in somalia we would no be posting here, indeed the two sol members I personally know who do stopped posting a long while back, breathe in and call it a night, I know I will while giving a dua on the federal republics efforts to birth a representative and legitimate federal state in southern somalia. Habeen wanagsan, that means good night in somali apophis :).

Haatu   

Apophis;904989 wrote:
I thought it was against your religion to lie so religiously. Get this straight, you have no say at all in what happens in Kismaayo; you never will. So away with your fake conciliatory tone.No one is buying it.

Let the guy back track. At least he's realised his earlier error.

Daqane and Oba, dont get me wrong for I do appreciate the cultural difference of this forced alliance between Unuka and Abwaan's community. Unuka is urbanate and has a clan majesty, while Abwaan's are rooted deeply in nomadic life. But my initial observation were never about anthropological observation, it was a mere commentary of the emerging political convergence of the two communities after twenty years of cohabitation :D.

Daqane's resolve to have a leg in the Kismayo equation though admirable is , as good Hassan found out, a bit late at this point of time. The Knights, in the 'Shax' parlance, are trained on the vulnerable king; few moves away from declaring a political checkmate .

Daqane   

loool xiinfaniin its not my resolve and the king is the president of the federal republic, but no matter with out going into the clanist nonsense of it, everything is a cycle and we are going to be discussing this topic far into the future probably.

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;904981 wrote:
^^

lol, Abwaan's people have seen the reality they are focusing now on ahlusunna,ximan and xeeb and Galmudug. The few individuals who is barking loud like ahmed diiriye and xaad are people who don't want stability because they will be nobody's

Oba, how dare you split HAG Supreme council, are you not the sons of Diiriye and Xaad, you are my friend, you have to be, otherwise it will all start to crumble down, the HAG theories depend on you my friend, you are the link.