Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

HAG supreme elder Kismayo is being destabilized by folks from NFD and the Kilil5 Region

Somalia   

The CEO of Moryaan Incorporated/Supreme Elder of HAG has spoken. I agree with him, he is indeed right, but the question, the underlying question, the fundamental question is; what the hell can he do about it? :D That is it, that is the question I ask you, I ask the people, I ask the world. I see peace on the horizon mashallah, my brothers lets live in peace.

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

xabad   

Somalia ,Ironically you should find common ground with HAG elder here. it is not looking good in kismayo for your clansmen,

Baashi   

Nonsense.

Kismayo -- and the region it serves -- is a contested city. Today the powerful local faction with the backing of regional entities call the shots. All other interested groups must tow the line now and wait to fight another day.

Xaad and other clan mouthpieces have no choice but to look on and use internet xaafado as platform to complain about issues that does not concern them.

Odey   

You guys need to understand the real reason characters like Xaad and Diiriye always play the clan card is so they can still be seen. As we move away from clan warfare to a more institutional systems and arguments based on that, these guys see their days numbered. As such they are crying out " We are still here"!.

Their comments in my view have no bearing on the issue and the key players here will be the Government( in all it's forms) and the institutions being created in that region to sort things out. It is my belief that they will do so and a deal will be struck as both need each other to succeed. Common ground will be found in the end.

Odey   

United Somalia, Can you please stop pretending to represent my Clan!, yes we had issues with our brethren, but the past is the past and we need to move forward. Reconciliation is the way forward and your views brother are outdated and certainly unwelcome!

It is people like you who give whole Tribes a bad name

Baashi   
War annagaa wax aragnay :) Awoowe ma kaa dhab baa mise wa hadal jecli! You just confirmed what I said. There are two or more sides, rivals fighting for upper hand, no? That's basically what contest means awoowe. Folks are fighting over resources, land, port and a above all political power. That's the end game. The means is controlling districts, provinces and the like. Fahamtu?

Haatu   

Awooweyaal there's no contest today in Kismaayo. The people are on the verge of an agreement and the Federal Government is now supportive. Xaad, Diiriye and other relics on the civil war need to be buried, literally.

Daqane   

I.a the situation will improve and the juba will have their federal state diriye and xaad are singing for their dinner, only it is no longer the tune...