Sign in to follow this  
Coofle

2012....in your Memories.

Faheema.   

Alhamdulilah 2012 has been a blessed year for me...in a nutshell, It started with new job, in a new country, new me (covered) newer job, newhome and new car :)

inshallah 2013 will bring more blessings and full of new opportunities :)

NGONGE   

^^ When you say "covered", are you talking about your pension fund? :D:P (new car, new home, new job AND new you! It has to be the pension fund).

^ she's imitating stella from the famous american movie: how stella got her groove back. mashallah faheema.

i still havent given Alpha's review of the year.......?

Malika   

^Masha'allah..

Alpha how is that similar? Stella got her grove back was about something very different to what Faheema has achieved - silly you.

Ngonge@ bulacaad ubax kaa baxeyaa..lool, that got me laughing so loud - that was mean of you.

Aaliyyah   

Malika;903971 wrote:

2012 has been challenging but yet also at the same time pleasant year. I saw my child grow from being a child to butterflying into a young woman with so much to give - alhamdulillah.

If I remember correctly my little sister and your daughter are about the same age.It is amazing how fast time flies and little ones turn into young mature people. Ilaahay baa mahad leh. Allow noo daa oo il iyo cawraba ka ilaali.

Aaliyyah   

Faheema.;904405 wrote:
Alhamdulilah 2012 has been a blessed year for me...in a nutshell, It started with new job, in a new country, new me (covered) newer job, newhome and new car
:)

inshallah 2013 will bring more blessings and full of new opportunities
:)

Mashallah. Hambalyo. Ilaahay haku siyaadiyo.

For me 2012 was a good year. I have achieved many of my goals. Inta hadhayna waxaan rajaynaya alle inuu ila qabto.

Malika;904417 wrote:

Alpha how is that similar? Stella got her grove back was about something very different to what Faheema has achieved - silly you.

i know but you know me....i'd say anything to get attention, especially from Faheema. she's uber-cool, you see and reminds me of Wendy Raquel Robinson! :D

Coofle   

NGONGE ..... Cawdu bilaah, Waa sidee xageed oday iiga dhigtay, I still have nearly a decade before my mid-life crisis, I can entertain her till then...BTW I deny to be related to anything called "al-shabaab", gaar ahaan when its written in Somali and English.....I have no problem in say "Coofle shaab muxtaram" kk

Juxa,,Thank you odayga duqa ah sidaa iga qabo....allaha khayr ku siiyee