Sign in to follow this  
Coofle

2012....in your Memories.

Aaliyyah   

Coofle khyr alle hakaaga dhigo waan kusoo ducayn. Ogowna jacayl diin ku saleesneen meel ma gaadho. Hold fast to the rope of Allah and insha'allah you will succeed in every aspect of your life.

chubacka   

Awww, Coofle may Allah bless your union sounds like you're besotted. :)

Wyre, try not to be bitter, it wasn't mearnt to be, and you don't know how it would have turned out if it did go ahead. I am sure there are many more fine somali ladies in the kingdom.

2012 was a chilled out year for me alhamdulliah, found a much nicer, less pressurised job and this helped me get my life back yaaay.

2013, some loose ends to tie up then I need to start thinking about leaving the UK behind.

Haatu   

Che, stop looking for Miss Perfect sxb. She doesn't exist. Just go with it and you'll find happiness IA. All the best.

Narniah   

Coofle that was so beautiful..You seem to be so in love it's a blessing. I wish you a long happy blessed life ameen.

I couldn't sum up what this year has meant to me into mere words, it's been one crazy ride for me on both ends of the spectrum. I will never forget this year. Specially august 15th.

My 2012 wasn't that great, I had much better years previously. I did cut a lot people off my life and I can't wait to see how my 2013 turns out. I pplanned on so many adventures. Happy New Year's

Showqi   

For me 2012 was the year that the most of my expectations came out, of course with hard work. And for the Somali nation it was the year that we chaised away Al-Shabaab.

Coofle, I am very happy for you sxb. Wish you all the best adiga iyo xaajiyadaada in 2013

Coofle   

Thank you all Dear SOLers... Kollay qaar ducadoodu dhacaysaa waa idinka buuxaan. waad mahadsantihiin.

@Xabad....Sxb Being sentimental is being brave enough to admit, For men its easy for them to absorb and show a tough exterior but being a man enough and admitting your sentiment while being sure that your manhood is never touched is true strength... runtaa fiicane I believe men who pretend to be big time tough are the weakest, Exception are those who only know hardships (Reer miyiga)...A true sign of a believer is kindess to other believers and toughness on non-believers. its a huge misconception that men should go all tough on weak women that we are supposed to protect and care for....Hadii aad wax iska celinayso car wakaase raga kale isku adkee inaan laba fuqa lagaa jabin,...

@Wyre...Xaaji , Khayr baa kuugu jiray baa lagaa yabaa oo xikmad ilaahay bay ahayd, mid ka khayr badan allaha kuugu dooriyo sxb.