Sign in to follow this  
Coofle

2012....in your Memories.

Malika   

Coofle - masha'allah! May Allah give you and the lady in question zayd love, naxariis for each other and mostly understanding each other...insha'allah kheyr. Indeed, its best to have loved and been loved to never experience it!

Seeker, I hear you. Its the most shocking when it happens - ah, they say that if it didn't kill you it made you stronger...chin up and let it go!..lol

2012 has been challenging but yet also at the same time pleasant year. I saw my child grow from being a child to butterflying into a young woman with so much to give - alhamdulillah.

ps. past year, I finally found 'moi' in all senses. I going into 2013 loving 'moi' some more and more...lol

Juxa   

Best love is for 'moi' @ malika.

Glad princess has grown into fierce young lady, maanta kadib she will stand garabkada

Malika   

^Insha'allah - she already is, illahi haa ii daayo. [am tearing up, sniff] - she has more common sense then I do at most times..hahaha

Haatu   

Coofle, all the best old man.

Malika, why the hell would you want to love Moi?

Che, are you still hunting for a wife waryaa? I sincerely hope you find yours in 2013, I don't want to see you becoming a 40 yr old virgin :D

As for the topic, 2012 was a year of academic achievement for me Al Hamdulillah. I only pray and make du'a that Allah replicates this success in 2013 and allows me to enter the course and university of my choice. Other than that, it was a depressing year in other frontiers which is why I envy you Coofle (even you wyre, at least you got lucky for 6 months :D). I just hope this improves in 2013.

Juxa   

Haatu uni iyo waqtigaan? I expected you bought 100 camels and settled somewhere exotic.

Don't be mean to Che, he is such an aqiyaar, I would have given my daughter to him.

Haatu   

Juxa;903989 wrote:
Haatu uni iyo waqtigaan? I expected you bought 100 camels and settled somewhere exotic.

Don't be mean to Che, he is such an aqiyaar, I would have given my daughter to him.

lol ina adeer I'm a young guy. I'm just beginning to taste life. As for Che, you didn't give him your daughter so what does that say :P Seriously though he needs to get hitched soon ama he'll be one of those grandad-dads that can't even play with their kids :D

Apo, I'm glad it annoys you :D

Blessed   

Illahay ha isu kiin barakeeyo, Coofle.

2012 was challenging for me; lots of hard work, uncertainity, little time for fun, it was so depressing at times but Alhamdulilah I had the support of my wonderful family and friends and the experience had lead me to reflect on my purpose. 2013 already looks better, the hard work of 2012 is already paying off in some respects and I'm looking forward to a new adventure with hubby and the kids, Inshaallah.

Lately met some well-rounded, exciting and smart Solers apart from hard lessons and some great things alhamdulilah;

so the "secessionist" was quite charming, an innocent yet intelligent creature, can't get how anyone can bother such adorable beings :D

wyre   

Che -Guevara;903947 wrote:
How do you create love?

I found a girl that I thought she will be the mother of my children and spent money for aroos, then her family ruined everything

wyre;903944 wrote:
In the beginning 2012, I've created love and when I thought It grew up and about to grow flowers, at the end of 2012, it's destroyed, So I hate 2012

when you wrote the chicks name on the paper and dropped it on the floor, so she can pick it up, perhaps the message wasn't received by your love or even worst someone destroyed the love you created on the paper.....Wyre, sxb, i know your in saudi and the creation of love is forbidden there but don't give up bro. women are a waste of time and there are more important things in life than sopping like a baby after a little heartless cruel chick.

STOIC   

This was the year I become a father and Alhamdulilah that is all I could have asked from Allah..It was a blessing to have such a blessing from the man above.The only thing I can ask for now is if only I can be half the father my dad was to me..I hope I can be the the strongest, funniest, and toughest dad he looks up to in life! Before my son was born (and still do to some extent) I had difficulty of expressing my softer, nurturing sides, but learning to do so with my son had changed me completely! I am more patient and a good listener now than before!