Sign in to follow this  
Coofle

2012....in your Memories.

Coofle   

Sanad waliba hoodiyo, wuxu hadimo leeyahay!

Every passing year have its own touch on our lives, some years are cold and they pass without being noticed or having no personal reason to remember ...

is there something that makes 2012 memorable, on personal level?

Coofle   

2012 is when I found my Venus! , it was when I met my Hodan and my Juliet. Love is like virginity, once taken its gone forever, this time I am deflowered, not physically but my heart is besieged by the Trojan of her passion. I was not deprived of womenfolk and I had my fair share of dates, and real-life Love plays, solely driven by the demon of lust and corporeal desires. since my early teens although I am not endowed by what women may call "attractive body"- I am huge torso & head on pasta legs --but when I drive my lips apart and start articulating words, their jaws drop, hypnotized and suddenly my physical attributes were compensated. I recall once a lady who dreaded the language said "You make the irritating Somali language desirable and Romantic", Ironically, I don't know what would "Romantic" translate to Somali but I always replied by an abstract from a hadith ""Indeed some forms poetry are wisdom and some forms of speech are magical." NNKH

Frankly my lady to many is not very special. but what confused me a while was , Why Her? then I concluded, Just like everything else "Jacaylku waa calaf" Love is destiny. my philosophic and psychological analysis of this was that I enjoyed the challenge!. All the women I have been in relationships with were all a cliche, nothing special, just the normal Xaliimo and Jaamac talk. This lady approaching her was a taboo, Marrying her would be a heinous act of sacrilege to my conservative family but for the magical feeling of love , I found enjoyment in going against them in this matter as long as I am not displeasing the Omnipotent. After all who am I to abide by rules that are set by some great great great grandfather who is now struggling with his after-life, who am I to live by the mistakes of that Jaamac, that would be wrong and plain stu.pidity...Human is all about evolving and saying NO to what is wrong...Freedom and Equality should not just be words. ..Someone should be the arsonist and burn down the rusting statue of 'culture' ...There is a reason why we have religion and laws...

Love is possession. My folks are gossiped to be experienced soothsayers, but the best of soothsayers can never forecast a forthcoming possession of love. I see no other beauty than hers "Jaaheega nuurka leh, baa i jiidanaayee, Juuq uma idhaahdeen, Hadaan Jari karaayee" ~Qalinle. I have tried to describe her in many ways but finally I concluded that her beauty is the Somali beauty, her classic somali visage, her literally golden skin complexion and her million camels smile are nutrition to the heart and soul before the eyes. I feel comfort that the last time I felt at my mothers lap with her, her laugh makes me laugh, her little imperfections are even attractive no matter what they are.....I don't want to speak like the love struck teenager here, but thanks to her she reincarnates the teen inside of me....I should have met her 6 years ago!...Better late than never I guess...

Shame is not falling in love, shame is never falling in love. I don't want to ever appear on the shamed lovers hall of fame. now what remains is that I take by her hand and walk the walk. All what I ask dear SOLers is your genuine prayers....May 2013 be the year of my victory.

In my wildest dreams I have never seen myself in the cilmi boondhari position....Ironically in previous posts on SOL I defied love and here I am today, a lover.....Life works in mysterious ways indeed.

SeeKer   

*gag*.. ...Love makes fools of people unfortunately so, good luck in 2013 Coofle and I hope for your sake it proves a worthwhile year.

2012 ended with learning that I can't trust a soul even blood relations cause all humans are inheretely programmed for self preservation. Alhamdullilah you live and you learn and with that I am ready for my lessons 2013 :)

Wadani   

I'm happy for u coofle. Congratulations on finding something which eludes many, and may God assist u in making permanent this love, which is so prone to transience.

Wadani   

Seeker not everyone is like that, plz don't lose hope in humanity. I for one always put others whom I care about before myself, and I know others who r the same.

SeeKer   

Aw thats sweet of you trying to ensure I don't become a pessimist, but I already was one before i just had blood relations as exceptions but now even they are no exceptions lol. Keep up putting others infront of yourself its a warming thought that there are others like you out there.

SeeKer   

^ Not sure what to make of your question and how anything I wrote in my post would lead to your query. Do me a favor and regard my answer to the posters request (of recollection of 2012) as being non existant ;) share your own recollections instead it will lead to a much more fulfilling path.. ..

Seeker.....I had the opposite experience and it was someone that didn't particularly like it.

I am thankful for good friends and family but was disappointed in my Somali community. N I run over a cat again.

Coofle...That was profound!

wyre   

In the beginning 2012, I've created love and when I thought It grew up and about to grow flowers, at the end of 2012, it's destroyed, So I hate 2012

Wadani   

Wyre im sorry to hear that. But there are plenty of fish in the sea, so don't despair. Hunt i tell u, Hunt like a ravenous lion who hasn't eaten for weeks. But before setting upon ur prey do carfefully examine whether it's a catch fit for a lion king, lest u make the same mistake once again and end the hunting season forlorn and emaciated.

nuune   

The whole 2012, except the last few weeks I have spent far away from earth, I cannot remember anything that happened on 2012, all I know is that I was not present and could not possibly see friends and families or my usual places, I wish 2013 could be the same, I so much already missed that life I lived in the past 10 months or so, simple life away from human encounters where there is always problems and never ending problems.

I am just right now waiting a voyage that could take me, that is all, though I had disagreements with them but again, I realized I was wrong, and now out of nowhere they are apologizing to me for what they have not done, told them to wait until I resolve few issues and would join them in due course.

Juxa   

Masha Allah Coofle, guul baan ku leyahay. Allaha barakeeyo jacaylkada

2012 was a mixure of joy,personal loss and professional success. I feel blessed to lead well rounded life with family and wonderful friends.

Hade sometimes along the way waad inaad kuftaa.

2013 insha Allah will be a year of fun, new things and challenges.