Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Nomad of the Year

Abwaan   

Haatu;903775 wrote:
War stay in Malaysia ama Bandar Beyla ku laabo. Everybody is leaving Nairobi nowadays
:D

That would have been my advise too and this coming from a Gaarisaawi is gr8, last time I knew Qarsho Fanta ah bay Soomaalida qaxootiga ah siisan jireen oo sharciga u dhiibi jireen. Congrats Mooge with your multinational script and make sure you have your "Go Home" letter ready from Mohamed Ali America before you reach Kenyatta Airport.:D

this was mosoq maasaq big time!! i never even read or seen a mooge thread!! wtf is going on? Are we dealing with fadhikudirir mobs in sol nowadays!!

4 sure we are!! I demanding a fed investigation here!! I have new rules for next year. Person who appears with most -ve vibes in google search should win this vote. I dont trust somali votes, since in our culture, blood line is thicker than the truth.

so my suggestion is this: lets do a google search for each individual and then select the one with best most positive search results. I did a beta test so here is what i found: lemme start with moi.

I started with myself: rudy-diiriye ......check this out: so google it.

rudy-Diiriye rudy-Diiriye is offline. Senior Nomad. rudy-Diiriye is a glorious beacon of a growing light. Find latest posts · Find latest started threads ...

next labaax sanka:

It's the tale of the Lion Teaser or Libaax Sanka Taabte in Somali. I don't remember if this was the name given to the storey but it's as I remeber it.

Barbaric Zambians loot Somali businesses‎ - 25 posts - Dec 15, 2012

Confused: "Somalia chooses a new president"????‎ - 16 posts - May 31, 2003

More results from somaliaonline.com

nin yabaan, abitgis, alpha, etc

nada

looooooool...google cant find any one else in sol!!

So since africans cant separate a democratic vote from a tribal vote, lets go with computers that cant never be partial but show your actual foot prints in this planet. kol.

Tallaabo   

^^ Mooge may not be a popular member in SOL but the man was very dignified through out the campaign period and did not resort to name calling. Indeed, I nearly voted for him too only for Abtigiis to snatch my vote in the last minute with his outrageous stories.

Congratulations Mooge.