Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Haatu's Anime Thread

Haatu   

War nin 180cm xaggeen geynaa? He thinks he's tall coz he compares himself with his Hindi friends but he has no idea :D

Haatu   

Denial will get you nowhere waryaa. You have to face up to reality sooner or later. Diana will take care of the dark skin, Dark & Lovely will deal with the jareer hair and a tall gal will make the height OK. There's help available my friend :D

Haatu;903773 wrote:
Denial will get you nowhere waryaa. You have to face up to reality sooner or later. Diana will take care of the dark skin, Dark & Lovely will deal with the jareer hair and a tall gal will make the height OK. There's help available my friend
:D

Bazingaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D, Apo war ninka iska celi

Haatu   

^ I was thinking 'why the hell did he post that' for a minute before I remembered what this thread actually was for :D

War I have jareer hair just like you. We discussed this when Oba was balding. Btw, waryaa Oba how far back has the line gone? :D And I'm not freakishly tall. 6'2 is the height male models have to be btw ;) You say you're not nubian black then what are you, maariin? That's just a word dark people invented to make themselves feel better :D

Haatu   

Love Hina

Very girlish, quite gay for a guy to be watching it but one of those anime quizzes on the net said this was the anime for me and I'm actually enjoying it. The guy is a complete nerd and a wimp and he's surrounded by beauties and he still struggles to score a gf :D Nonetheless, I still recommend it, particularly if you're watching it with someone else ;)

SeeKer   

I was wondering when this thread would lead down the road of hentai . SOL is turning into quite a circus these days.