Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Faroole sends Military forces to Qardho.

Not Illuminati or any other conspiracy theory faroole is there he holds 3 regions of Somalia and has obviously a different political view than hassan sheikh maxamuud. The man refused to visit Mogadishu ever since the new government took over that should ring a bell.

Somalia   

Oba, he went to Mogadishu, stood before the full parliament with Sheikh Shariif, Sharif Hassan, Abdiweli and the cabinet present and said "meel dhisan baan ka nimid maanta fool xumada Xamar ka muuqata aysan ka muuqan", do you think this man is joking or what? :D

uchi   

Believe me when I tell you that the Somali President and Farole are good friends and see eye to eye on many things. Don't be suprised if they communicate on regular bases.

sahal   

uchi;903516 wrote:
Believe me when I tell you that the Somali President and Farole are good friends and see eye to eye on many things. Don't be suprised if they communicate on regular bases.

With Siilanyo and Abdi-iley as well .... mmmmmmh i'm not sure with Ghelleh !

Daqane   

looool a prime example of xaaji's intelligence at work, Faroole is one man with an extra large tumor sticking out of his posterior in the form of his son, faan iyo booto reer gaar aya lagu oog yahay, he works with in a framework..... for a little period he had his chance as the primma donna of the day but all roads lead to Rome on this one and the referendum is in 4 years time, that argument is far from finished.

Until then we wish the people of puntland a peaceful resolution of the impasse and peaceful elections when ever they may be held.

Faroole is not going any where he has defeated his opponents thats for sure and next year 2013 he will do everything to get another term in office with his horseed party.

Daqane   

And you hope anything waa violent somaha a central government providing military aid to his opposition somaha....I.A puntland will have peaceful elections and if he wins reelection it will be the will of that particular state and segment of the Somali population, xaasidnimadha oromodha halkee aad kasoow baratay niyoow.

Well the government must act they are a needed factor in the process of Somalia (Puntland) Faroole claims to be a federal state of Somalia but has complete autonomy. No need for violence but sometimes pressure is needed.

Xaasidnimo maha wa xalida khilaafadka.