Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Keydmedia will broadcast a new video of the civil war something never seen before

I just received a call from some one that keyd media will broadcast a video of the civil war something we haven't seen before big political players are in the video this one will be something that will shock many Somalis.

Somalia   

Mashallah, we must all welcome these videos as truth has never come more edited. :D

Meanwhile elsewhere writers continue to dish out the truth in a more scholarly fashion.

Published December 2012.

15056.jpg

Keydmedia showed us the truth mashallah we've been hearing fairytales like 300 000 of us got killed, USC was behind the starvation and bay and bakool we have even seen the other side doing atrocities.

Btw somalia that book is written by a author who is married to a puntlander. :D

The only thing we could learn from USC is never overthrow a government if you ain't ready to govern.

As for Keymedia, I was there in person during 91. We don't need someone to tell me what happened.

You aren't justifying crimes committed by USC?

Che -Guevara;903079 wrote:
The only thing we could learn from USC is never overthrow a government if you ain't ready to govern.

As for Keymedia, I was there in person during 91. We don't need someone to tell me what happened.

You aren't justifying crimes committed by USC?

I aint justifying nothing USC commited crimes agree to that but some people are saying the other side never commited any crimes and its time to expose those lies.

oba hiloowlow;903089 wrote:
I have no idea some of my relatives said it was the truth

No one likes to admit what they did wrong. Neighbors turned on neighbors. The city was emptied half of its population. We need more sensible people to chronicle history in particular the events of 91, the Genocide in Bay/Bakool and intra-USC war aka Ali Mahdi vs Aidid wars.

These Keydmedia goons need to be arrested in whatever country they are in. Clearly whoever filmed these propaganda pieces was on the front lines of the massacres despite what the heavily edited videos try to tell you. Bottom line is that the USC went on a killing and raping spree. No amount of poorly edited Youtube videos will vindicate the Somali Interahamwe.

Abwaan   

oba hiloowlow;903070 wrote:
Keydmedia showed us the truth mashallah we've been hearing fairytales like 300 000 of us got killed, USC was behind the starvation and bay and bakool we have even seen the other side doing atrocities.

Btw somalia that book is written by a author who is married to a puntlander.
:D

lol....Oba, I actually want to order this book tomorrow Insha Allah. I would like to see what Ladan says about Somali politics....I have already seen her buraanbur.