Sign in to follow this  
Daqane

Conventional Wisdom: Inj.Yarisow to be appointed the new Mayor of Mogadishu.

sahal   

Oba what type of Engineer is he? Electric, civil, telephone, TV ... secondly, he used to work london municipality what kind of work? municipality has diofferent departments land, plants, traffic lights, refusal collection etc. thirdly and lastly is he Wac Buudhan. if he is then he is the sort of Dr Ali Hirabe, Al Haji Muse, Cumar Finish et al i.e waxba soo kordhin mayo

Do you agree?

sahal i have no idea what kind of engineer he is but he only have a shahaado somali or the third world shahaado. He and the son of Nuur adde was working in the london municipality dont remember exactly what is task was. Yes he is wacbudan. yes i agree with you.

sahal   

H. Abg or Wac are charismatics, Imagine Sh. Sharif or Mohamed Dheer (AUN) with same qualification of A.weli or bachelor degree in EU 0r US but Wac Buudhan even Phd holders like Dr Hirabe ... unnukaa maha nalooku yimid

Odey   

oba hiloowlow;903016 wrote:
Hade daqane Tarzan is qualificated you can see his work and jibriil he is the Director of CRD (center for research and dialogue)

Correction- Ya Oba, I happen to know all three men and I can tell you Jibril is qualified, but not poilitically savvy, and since this is a political post, you need someone that navigate this maze with ease and understands where all the skeletons lie.

Tarzan is qualified in the Moryaan University and did pretty much nothing considering all the chances and opportunities given to him over the past few years. Instead he chose to accumulate wealth which is common knowledge.

Yariisow is by far the one person I would elect to this post without blinking. He is not only qualified, but is a savvy politician and worked both as a minister of Information + Posts and later, a member of the highly succesfull "Roadmap Team" that brought about the huge changes we see today in the country. He knows what he is doing and should the PM appoint him, then the Interest of Mogadishu will be served well.

Odey   

oba hiloowlow;903094 wrote:
sahal i have no idea what kind of engineer he is but he only have a shahaado somali or the third world shahaado. He and the son of Nuur adde was working in the london municipality dont remember exactly what is task was. Yes he is wacbudan. yes i agree with you.

You clearly dont know the man at all!, he read at two Universities in England, one of which I was also a student at when he was studying there!. What's your beef with the man?.just seems too personal the way you are launching into him brother.

sahal   

Odey;903121 wrote:
You clearly dont know the man at all!, he read at two Universities in England, one of which I was also a student at when he was studying there!.

Tell us which universiteis were they and which qulifications?

sahal   

As Oday failed to produce any qualifications for the so-called Eng.Yarisow, we consider this Eng or Inj title as conventional Somali Engineer i.e no qualification, Eng is the best qualification and no military rank Colonel is the best place to start and so on

Abwaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;903013 wrote:
Engineer yariisoow he is from bay and bakool right.

The good Injineer spent part of his life in Bay region but he also lived in Muqdisho, he was a good soccer player, Graduated from the Somali National University with an Eng. degree then did his postgraduate education in the UK, worked for Ealing council for over 10 years. Yarisow worked as finance and Information minister in two consecutive governments, as a protocol chief at the president's office and as an advisor with three PMs. Yariisoow is a good man and Tarzan cannot reach him in education, skills, reputation and personality.

Haatu   

oba hiloowlow;903605 wrote:
lol i have my own theory all the people shabelle,dayniile and abwaan likes, are bad people.
:D

Oh my goodness you're right. I don't know what came over me. :D