Sign in to follow this  
Apophis

Why do you love SOL?

What do i like about it? That it's moderated and things don't really get outta hand that much. And there are plenty of members i have deep, deep, deep respect for it too.

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;902705 wrote:
fixed for you!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL is awesome. i've grown-up on this site and i want to express my deepest-felt gratitude to many SOLers including senior members like JB, NG, Faheema, AT, Juxa, Malika, Serenity, Paragon, Xinny, NORF, Blessed, IBZ, Nuune, MMA, LST, Che, and many more for raising me to be the responsible adult i've become today. their constant put-downs and cynical snide comments have spurred me on to become the wonderful person i am today LOL.

The cyber child protection agency must be very incompetent for letting those aging characters influence your upbringing. You should have been taken to care long ago before they wrecked your cyber life.

somalee   

Could it be possible that there are non-Somalis amongst us? It'll sound funny if a middle-aged Norwegian for instance was regarded as a 'senior nomad'.

That's why I would prefer if these 'junior nomad' alien, senior nomad thingy is removed permanently for the sake of equality. Besides it takes like forever to be promoted :D

PS: Am so tired right now. Will state the reasons why I love this place mar kale inshaAllah

somalee;902769 wrote:
Could it be possible that there are non-Somalis amongst us? It'll sound funny if a middle-aged Norwegian for instance was regarded as a 'senior nomad'.

That's why I would prefer if these 'junior nomad' alien, senior nomad thingy is removed permanently for the sake of equality. Besides it takes like forever to be promoted
:D

PS: Am so tired right now. Will state the reasons why I love this place mar kale inshaAllah

The female/male identification issue is more pressing I think

Showqi   

SOL waxaa isuguyimid: dad diinta ka baxay, kuwo Soomaalinimadii diiday, kuwo la yidhaahdo Al-Shabaab iyo qaar masaakiin alow sahal ah:p

Showqi   

And kuligood can get along here in SOL, but in real life it would be different. Cumaha ayaa la'isku dhagi lahaa mar hore hadii aanay SOL admins xeerka iyo xurmada ilaalineynin.