Sign in to follow this  
Apophis

Why do you love SOL?

Recommended Posts

Apophis   

I love SOL because it's a place where I've learnt and continue to learn many things about my brothers and sisters. It's a place where one encounters interesting personalities and intellect (I'm excluding Alpha here :D jk). It's a place which encourages us to discuss and convince the other through reason and logic. It's also a place where one is constantly entertained by the bountiful witty humour and clever jabs.

 

The admins and owners are to be commended for creating and maintaining such a gem. Truly, thank you and may the site prosper eternally.

 

Please tell us why you love SOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's the only site where you can actually have serious conversations with other Somalis, as well as hold a differing opinion. I like the size of it as well, while there is still room for this forum to grow, it isn't so small that there isn't a variety of interesting threads to read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coofle   

SOL is unique that it contains as less number as possible of empty jars! ... I always think of SOL as a utopia for somalia, Just remove the Tribe from our fabric and SOL-like community will develop, using our neurons in more useful yet less or more yielding topics ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apophis;902582 wrote:
I love SOL because it's a place where I've learnt and continue to learn many things about my brothers and sisters. It's a place where one encounters interesting personalities and intellect (I'm excluding myself here
:D
jk). It's a place which encourages us to discuss and convince the other through reason and logic. It's also a place where one is constantly entertained by the bountiful witty humour and clever jabs.

 

The admins, King of SOL Alpha Blondy and owners are to be commended for creating and maintaining such a gem. Truly, thank you and may the site prosper eternally.

 

Please tell us why you love SOL.

fixed for you!

 

 

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL is awesome. i've grown-up on this site and i want to express my deepest-felt gratitude to many SOLers including senior members like JB, NG, Faheema, AT, Juxa, Malika, Serenity, Paragon, Xinny, NORF, Blessed, IBZ, Nuune, MMA, LST, Che, and many more for raising me to be the responsible adult i've become today. their constant put-downs and cynical snide comments have spurred me on to become the wonderful person i am today LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alpha Blondy;902705 wrote:

 

 

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL is awesome. i've grown-up on this site and i want to express my deepest-felt gratitude to many SOLers including senior members like JB, NG, Faheema, AT, Juxa, Malika, Serenity, Paragon, Xinny, NORF, Blessed, IBZ, Nuune, MMA, LST, Che, and many more for raising me to be the responsible adult i've become today. their constant put-downs and cynical snide comments have spurred me on to become the wonderful person i am today LOL.

and of course Nin-Yaban, Thierry, Val, Abu-Salman, NN, aaliyah, 5, Adams Zayla, inaadeero Arafat, Oba, Archie, Somalina, Chubacky the Wacky, Wadani and Apo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alpha Blondy;902706 wrote:
and of course Nin-Yaban, Thierry, Val, Abu-Salman, NN, aaliyah, 5, Adams Zayla, inaadeero Arafat, Oba, Archie, Somalina, Chubacky the Wacky, wadani and Apo.

and finally the greatest SOLer of all time.......Layzie-G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apophis;902707 wrote:
Do you think there's a chance LST will change my avatar if I ask him?

Apo,

 

i was banned as Maximus Powers once and then was unbanned and then banned permanently....of course its possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NGONGE   

Apophis;902707 wrote:
Do you think there's a chance LST will change my avatar if I ask him?

I wondered why you had that brown spot on your nose! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this