Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Somalis take everything from us, white people

Mustafe   

Aaliyyah;902174 wrote:
Just because he is speaking English, does that mean he is pretending to be an English journalist?..war bal eega fuuduushan LOL..and why does he had to call someone else to speak on his behalf when he did a fine job interviewing this woman.

As Reeyo said above some somalis have an accent. And that is nothing to be ashamed of. Dadka qaar af ingriisi wax wayn mooda. Qofkasta mar bu luqad bartaa hadey noqoto af ingriisi iyo afkaleba.

I did not say anything about an accent although I could've been a bit clearer about the way I phrased it. Of course even those who speak the language very well will have some sort of an accent because its not their first langauge. Laakiin kani caadi buu luuqadii ba ugu tuntay. Intuu jejebiyey buu hadana ku joog joogsadey. Markaasuu hadana dhulka kusii jiidey lol. Yacni khasab feedh iyo fara laab buu ku wadey, basic grammar baan ka hadlayaa anigu.

PS: Ingiriisi wax weyn ma moodo anigu walal, cadaanka naftirkoodaan mar mar af somali kula hadlaa just to humour myself lol.

Mustafe   

If we could just forget about what happened to the Aboriginals, and the White Australia Policy; One can quickly appreciate the fact that Australia is the greatest country on earth. You never see Somalis or Asians complain, what is it with Arabs and Indians? Such weaklings if you ask me lol.

uchi   

Aaliyyah;902177 wrote:
LOL you filmed this? does that mean you were the interviewer? or you simply filmed it.

Yeh I was holding the camera and I was the one who asked her if we could talk to her, she isn't really a bad lady at all. If you are Australian you can narrow down who the interviewing guy is :) and the location where this was filmed.

Aaliyyah   

Lol mustsfe wali ma indhoadeegasa. Waxaad ogaata dhulkas u ku jiidayo ayu marka danbe ku keenaya hadu manto dhan qofkale dhoho turjum qofku waxba ma baranay. Tankale so taa habartaa cad u jawaabso oo fahmasa. She is not annoyed with him. Adoo shalay miyiga kasoo galayna waxaad leedahay lemme quote you "utterly annoyed" kees iskawaal miyeeyna aheen.

Aaliyyah   

uchi;902279 wrote:
Yeh I was holding the camera and I was the one who asked her if we could talk to her, she isn't really a bad lady at all. If you are Australian you can narrow down who the interviewing guy is
:)
and the location where this was filmed.

Lol OK I'll contact my Australian relatives. Can they also narrow down the camera man lol..I'm just messing.

And yeah the lady doesn't sound all that bad. Simply hating on the fact that somalis milk the system while she couldn't do the same lol

uchi   

lol Aaliyah I need to keep a low profile too many Aussies on these forums :).

Unfortunetaly the lady was saying alot of half truths, but exaggerating on many. Funny enough the little girl on her lap is her granddaughter who is half Vietnamese, so in a way she isn't really racist.

On a side note, I love how Somali "media" love to tag things that don't belong to them, honesty that video was filmed 5+ years ago and given to a local Australian channel. Beats me how Madaale.com managed to get it :)

Mustafe   

Aaliyyah;902282 wrote:
Lol mustsfe wali ma indhoadeegasa. Waxaad ogaata dhulkas u ku jiidayo ayu marka danbe ku keenaya hadu manto dhan qofkale dhoho turjum qofku waxba ma baranay. Tankale so taa habartaa cad u jawaabso oo fahmasa. She is not annoyed with him. Adoo shalay miyiga kasoo galayna waxaad leedahay lemme quote you "utterly annoyed" kees iskawaal miyeeyna aheen.

Lool@ adoo shalay miyi ka yimi. Miyi gebigiisaba laba bilood keliyaan joogey. Dib dambena ugu noqon maayo, belaayaa tagta. Teeda kale, islaantu she is not annoyed because dee Somalida deris bay la tahay, inay qaxooti yihiin oo kulligood sidaa u hadlaan bay taqaan lol.

Seriously though, let me say in my defence, that I was initially speaking in General terms. Ninkani si fiican buuba u hadlayaaye, kuwo waxaan arkay sheeganaya inay community leaders yihiin, oo hadana aan laba eray isu keeni karin. Indho adaygoodana intay national TV soo istaagaan bay rabaan inay English ku hadlaan. Waa ceeb waxaasoo kale, anigu haddaan sidooda oo kale ahaan lahaa waan is qarin lahaa. Somalidu laakiin ma khajilaanba waxaad moodaa in xididkii khajilaadaba laga saaray lol.

uchi,

Dee saaxiibkaa soo laad iyo harrati ugu wadey hada macallin buu ku noday baan u malaynayaa luuqaddii lol?

Aaliyyah   

Hadey yadii garatay in ay qaxooti yihiin oo sida darteed u hadlayaan sidaas, maxaad adigu u garan weydey LOL...

Kuwa aad leedahay waa somali leaders yago afka aqoona. Uma baahna in ay khajilaan oo ka khajilaan luqada shisheeya ee si wacan u aqoon oo kuwa badan oo ka mid ah waxbarasho meel sare ka gaadheen yadoo ay ku dhigdeen dalal kale. Waxaan ku idhi cashar free ah habeenki uu dhig dadkaa aad ka hadlasid wa hadaad wax ku dhaantid :)..