Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

It must suck to be an atheist and a few other critiques!

^ apologies blackflash! i called you black-widow! i didn't realise you had a large and supportive close family. you struck me as one of those emo's obsessed with the world of witchcraft fantasy.

xabad   

What is hard to decipher ?? Do you use toilet rolls or not ? a simple yes or no would suffice. don't beat about the bush.

Apo,

a quick question......what do you make of these inter-faith dialogue meetings and 'lets all rejoice' pick-nicks?

i heard recently in the great US of A that a category D listed (security threat LOL) mosque burnt down and some lovely Jews invited their Muslims bros to their synagogue to pray WTF!!

Chimera   

Alpha Blondy;902067 wrote:
they would claim its derived from reason..... and its the logic developed by reclusive scientists in labs behind closed doors in Area 54.... along with a million other fallacies like claiming to have produced prototypes of designer DNA and stem cell research driven and produced 5th generation Nokia sim-cards, which react to the index finger of the owner or ACCESS DENIED...... ridiculous or what???!
:D

Nicolas-Cage-Laugh.gif

Bloody saqajaan, made me spill my drink LOOOOOOL

1. somali or pseudo-somalis atheists are like the magical Negros in Hollywood movies. their purpose is serve the establishment of white supermacist atheists in repeating empty rhetoric...which, if they bothered to look closely - has no relevance to them and is clearly ideas developed by others. the sadness part is; they engage with these fallacies as though an 'active' agents in the process. why not develop your own cults and bizarre beliefs instead of working within the framework of white peoples idea's? when was the last time an ethnic or coloured person took part in these atheists conference and get-togethers. its always fronted by white middle class racist thugs. this is very similar to the white feminists who've hijacked the feminism movement worldwide. the most famous ethnic atheists usually garner attention from some pathetic controversial publicity stunt in a random gay masjid, or men and women praying together (shock horror!!!) or even some outrageous video soliciting a reaction from the bearded islamo-fascist thugs but when
'BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT ISLAM'
placards come out, they're nowhere to be seen!
:D

Jokes aside, this is a good point and includes the brainwashed Saudified Somali brothers and sisters too. I have a lot of respect for Malaysians and Turks, they maintain very distinct civilizations that are at the same part of the wider Islamic world. Somalia once had such a distinct cultural complex based on our own experiences, be it culture, language and history. It has been significantly devastated on the back of the conflict.

xabad   

You've agreed cultural imperialism is not good, why stop at half way ( turks, malays). so my question is, ain't better to just dump the whole thing.

somalee   

Apophis;902168 wrote:
To the theists of SOL:

fuQZw.jpg

You do understand that atheists are a very small minority in the world today, in Somalis their number is so small that they're not even worthy of consideration.

two chickens. one an atheist and the other a vegan are chilling on the side of a busy road….

the vegan chicken says randomly....hey,'i've got a joke''....... ‘’why did the atheist chicken cross the road?’’ and do you suppose, hypothetically speaking that is,...... if the chicken were to die, let's say whilst crossing the road, it will go to chicken heaven''

then the atheist chicken goes on a soliloquy........ponders and says.....''which came first the baby chicken or the egg?''.....that is the question that will determine the rationality of this hypothesis I’m indeed confronted with....seeing that philosophy is questions that may never be answered….. and religion is answers that may never be questioned...... your question Hank, paradoxically has no basis given that blind faith is an ironic gift to return to the creator of chicken intelligence.'' .......''thus, we...umm, i mean…i will not cross the road.''

they do not cross the road but are struck by a thunder bolt with the odds of 3,000,000,000,000 to 1. LOL

then a bearded thug-fascist picks up the vegan chicken as it was slaughtered ethically by the thunder bolt and cooks it. the atheist chicken is left behind to rot unceremoniously, that even the maggots decide against any further eating....the ground doesn't even want its dead body to rest on its surface....woe, the fate of atheists....LOL

xabad   

Atheist baa afka laga maqlay. whether one is communist, feminists or any other -ist is none of your business 3rd worlder.

talldude   

Leaving the cult of Arabia was the best thing to have happened to me in entire life. I am no longer engaged in a celestial war of good vs evil, no longer burdened with imaginary gods of any kind, no invisible angels spying on me, no big bearded loser dictating to me what to say or think, no longer kneel to a black stone in Arabia five times a day like a mental defect, no longer consider Arabs my kin.

I don't think gods are real but in the event that they are I'd thank them for making me leave the mental prison of religiosity.

Best wishes to all.