Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

All solers in nairobi

Paragon   

ACWRWB

Considering Eastleighs current situation and the difficult circumstances our people face, I think we need to put our heads to together to see if there's anything that can we do to help, directly or indirectly.

So If you a soler who is currently in Nairobi - either living or visiting - please let me know.

PS: I only heard recently that Miskiin Macruuf is in Nairobi but I am not sure if he is still around- if only I knew earlier or visited SOL more often.

Till later, Nooli kulante

Paragon   

Lol, Oba. Mahadsanid sxb. Waan dhowahay.

Maya ninyow, reer Xamarku waxay yiraahdaan baa la yiri: 'dooradaada dooradeeyda iiga celi ayaa dagaal ka hooreeysa'. marka sxb bal Solers ahaan inaan arrinka siduu yahay iska waraysano iyo sidee wax la yeeli karaa ayaa wax walba ka horreeysa.

After discussion, even an anonymous effort as little as making a big noise through Kenya and global media to publicise our grievances ayaaba wax wayn ah.

The welfare of our people is a duty upon all of us. Iska aamusa and iska samra laga tala roon baal is leeyahay.