Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

Somaliland: Cancer of Tribalism Came To The Fore After Meaningless Elections Reignited

AYOUB   

Africaown, the likes of you were mad..I mean angry from day one, so nothing changed there. :) Unless you are mad x 3 now...

^^^Don't throw rocks at me :), fear of the *******. Try to breakdown the editor article, I'm just a dude that just posted the article my friend.

AYOUB   

Don't know what you mean, but, like whoever wrote that thing posted - you guys can't blame your tribalism on the government. :)

^^The editor made his case, and a lot of people have read it, don't you have anything else to say about it? Share it on Facebook and see which of your Lander friends agree.

Ps. End the cute smileys you're throwing at me.

AYOUB   

I'm too lazy, can't be bothered to do all that just say, "silly bacaac".

AfricaOwn;902565 wrote:
^^^Don't throw rocks at me
:)

AfricaOwn;902568 wrote:

Ps. End the cute smileys you're throwing at me.

Typical. ;) I'm I allowed to wink at you?

^^ To you it's a "silly baccc", to others it's a major concern. as long I am reaching my target group (those that are being attacked by this government, then I'm good).

If some one is opposing the government fine its good kulmiye is to strong and it needs a balanced opposition but one thing i dislike is that stinking habar habar politics. Based on nothing like the guy who wrote this shameful article claiming that certain Somaliland clans are not allowed to present themselves as candidates in their own bloody capital. Hellow in what kind of world does the author live in, perhaps in his own little habar world, habarta goblantay. Africa own there are many things wrong with the SL government no one can ignore that and it needs to be addressed and it should be the concern of all the Somalilanders.But this guy is specifically attacking a certain clan who are most likely his closest kin. We have UCID and wadani they are the voice of the opposition and perhaps the guurti members. But attacking ur fellow Somalilanders will not solve the problems Somaliland facing.

Miskinada yar eeh tamandhada ku ibinaysa burco maxay ka ogtahay Siilaanyo iyo xirsi iyo waxan.waliga ururiye noqo not kala firdiiye , Somaliland one nation god bless.

If the guy wants cadalaad why isn't he addressing the whole story how the hell is it possible that one clan has the governor of Maroodijeex and the mayor of hargeysa how come he didn't mention that. How come he didn't mention that one clan has the governor and mayor ship of saaxil. How come he didn't address the mayor and governor of selel and seylac are both from the same clan how come he didn't address the governor and mayor of sanaag are from one clan. Why is the man specifically attacking a certain clan caafimaad maha waxasi. How come he is fixated with only one clan wa qof maskax yar dunidu ka weyn habar burco fadhida.

Yaab badanaa "Dad maseeye internet muxuu duul isu keenay" Cid kastaa qoraa ha sheegato!.

Waxaan yara raad shay anigoo rumaysan la in qoraagani qof dhab u jira uu yahay iyo inuu dhufays yahay, magaca

Abdirahman Mohamed Dirye wuxuu hore u qoray sheekoyin xiiso badan sida:

Somaliland seeks closer engagement with Mogadishu

Indeed the Kulmiya party used its election rallies to raise the issue of partial refund of the spent finances. But Hashi Elmi, the finance minister, undermined the whole endeavour and compounded an already grim picture by declaring an
“unrealistic budget” of $100 million
while the last budget was something between $50-$60 million.

How did he see that last budget above 125 milion is?

Experience VS Education, By Abdirahman Mohamed Dirye

Egal was born in Oodwayne and gained most of his surviving skills there, but failed, and Siyad spared him as harmless, brainless, but his immaturity, and wise foolishness harmed his people after 40 years so of his release. Egal, was relatively learned without an experience. He just sold his father’s real estates to Ima Boodhle to bribe key stakeholders and buy votes, that is the way he got into political world, easy way anyway, after 2 years,
he ended in prison and never came back until
Abdirahman Ahmed “ Tuur”, career diplomat and statesman, together his visionary team such as Hassan Isse Jama may Allah spare Him, and the late Maygag Samater, liberated Berbera, Shiekh, Buroa, Erigavo, and caused Mogadishu to rebel and oust Siyad Barre, however, Egal’s ambitions evaporated as he was languishing in dark 2 meter cells in Labaatan Jirow.

By M. Diriye – Just less than 30 years ago, Ahmed Mohamoud Siilaanyo, the incumbent president of Somaliland, and the founder of Dahab Shiil, Mohamed Saed were watching each other’s back and had been shoulder to shoulder with each other. They met in the early 80s while the President was in exile and Saed worked in a kiosk called Dhiig Shiil (which loosely translates to blood-smith or exploiter) in Diri Dawa, Ethiopia.
As the chairman of the Somali National Movement (SNM), Siilaanyo had received funds from Issaaq sympathizers in the Gulf region and deposited the savings in the Dahab Shiil kiosk which sells cigars and foodstuffs
. The chairman’s embezzlements were said to be injected to the kiosk as start-up capital to become a global giant. Though ill-gotten gains are said to never prosper, the embezzlements continued. In the later years, it was so hard to distinguish SNM Funds from that of the Dahab Shiil kiosk. Similarly, Berbera Port’s revenues and the company’s are one. Nonetheless, the clandestine activities that began years ago continue to this day.

NGONGE   

AfricaOwn;902561 wrote:
Fair enough....

I guess is it all depends on which of the Habro's you are on how you choose to see this article.

Don't insult your side of the habros, saaxib. The ones I've met (apart from you and the author of this crap) are proper men that would not resort to the use of childish insults to disparge their opponents. How in the world do you expect grown men to endorse or even discuss an article containing the word "faggot" in it, you simplistic oaf? :D

^^I also met some from your side, in fact, one of my best-friend is a fox :) (believe it or not). Aside from the insulting language he used, I still believe that he had a legitimate case (it may have been lost because of his aggressive approach though).

How do you know the author "of this crap" is even ************? You don't know that, he could be from your line for all we know.