Sign in to follow this  
OdeyJacfar

Need your sincere advice (god will reward you)

Apophis;901912 wrote:
How can you even think of marrying a teenager, quite disgusting really. I never go lower than 21.

Hadaa ma islaan baan guursadaa? I honestly wasn't shooting for a teen it just happens that she turned out to b a teen, hadana wax kama qaban karo arintaas plus intent to have a lot of kids with her inshalah.

sharma-arke451;901929 wrote:
checked-in for the flight. meel fiican ayad ooga hesaa, ee gabadha hooyadeed, wicitaanka kubadi. calashaan, barasho badate wax ma bi'iso.

Calling the hooyo can have the opposite of the desired affect bc she can think I'm desperate which is far from the truth bc I have others ready to marry but I know this girl is a positive addition to my life. I'm way older than her yet she encourages me to pray. She wakes me up for salatul fajr. She tells me quit wasting money and put money aside to use later on. She even got mad tonight cause I was gona hangout with my homeboy who I told was myy good friend but who has extra-marital affairs(which is none of her business) but she hates him. She works so hard to save up bc she wants to contribute to our marriege, on top of that she goes to school. Even today which Christmas she will b work. While I was in africa I ran out of money and I couldn't access my bank account nd she send me money. Ma taas baan sii daayaa?

Faheema.   

OdeyJacfaq, meesha adigaa isa soo sharaxday ma istidhi, you have them lined up waiting :D meeshu waa wada awr oo midkaan dambaan ra'ran dhe lol