Sign in to follow this  

Bizarre incident today

Long and boring rant*

Point short & sweet: We Muslims can be hypocritically and ignorantly judgemental of not just non-Muslims but also each others.

Haha no somali philosopher, that wasn't my point at all! I edited the long rant into a short to-the-point sentence!

Nothing wrong with Somali men, just maybe the worn-out jeans users, Al-Shabaab supporters who live in the West.

5;901575 wrote:
Haha no somali philosopher, that wasn't my point at all! I edited the long rant into a short to-the-point sentence!

Nothing wrong with Somali men, just maybe the worn-out jeans users, Al-Shabaab supporters who live in the West.

LoL got few here on SoL too. You just learn to love 'em.

5;901575 wrote:

i don't come across those often but yes they are the definition of as*holes

STOIC   

^ Its just some girl having a bad day with the Haraam police; those type of people who likes to find fault in everyone, but themselves..No big deal..She just need to ignore them, but nothing to cause nervous pooping about all Muslim people

Apophis;901580 wrote:
That is a bizarre behaviour. I have never told nor have I been told by a random Somali to stop doing something "sinful". I'd have to be a pretty self righetous
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpsWqURUYsWUl7H6UAeel
to tell a random stranger something as banal as "cover your hair".

That's the thing! Bal hadii aan madax feednaanlahaa that would have made more sense. But apparently to this guy who was wearing old jeans, qamaarka gadaal laga xiraayo is not a qamaar. Even hadii uu scarf wrapped around the neck. But yeah, as someone said, no big deal. Yaab un.

Maybe because nimanku have right over women. A woman cannot tell a man what to do, but it's a man's duty to tell the woman what to do. Maybe that gives some men the confidence to go up to any female and say whatever they feel like saying. And because men usually do not tell each other what to do (because men give orders, not take), these (some) men are oblivious to how they themselves are.

Thankfully the overwhelming majority of men are nothing like this.

Chimera   

5;901650 wrote:
Maybe because nimanku have right over women.
A woman cannot tell a man what to do

Where were you the first twenty years of my life? LOL, and I still occassionally get comments from old Somali ladies because of my hair, its so curly they think its a perm lol. In 2008 I let it grow to my shoulders and you should have seen the weird looks I got from them.

raula   

Well i saw a FOX last night in my neighborhood (I don't live far from the city) as i was driving back home. So, i stopped the car & watched it tip-toeing on south of my way. I am not sure who was more SHOCKED. The FOX sure was surprised, as i contemplated on what to do, i thought let it roam around & hopefully no hunter will find this one (WE HAVE LEGALIZED HUNTING SEASON FOR WOLVES in some of the MID-WEST States due to overpopulation). Well, needless to say i was on edge & even wore my glasses (use my specs only for reading & some rainy nights) coz i needed to see every square inch of ground/vegetation nearby as i unloaded from the car.

***Last time i saw a FOX(actually foxes as i encountered 3 that night) was in london. I Froze, read the shahadda, picked up a stick & was ready for battle.

raula   

well i wish i had gotten that memo coz the gates of 'Aswann dam' was just about to open when a stranger walked on by & i just followed beside him. Well, at least the Racoons won't have you for dinner.