Sign in to follow this  
OdeyJacfar

Do you guys know that a big scandal broke out in Somalinet forum

A kid that goes by the name of FAH made a connection behind the scenes with this "girl" named greenday. Apparently they been sending text and email to one another. She told him she lived just 2 states down. FAH been real thirsty rented a car and try to visit greenday. They planned a place to meet at. FAH was eager to see her that he got there first. After waiting for 23 min greenday came. FAH was calling her all that time not realizing the dude approaching him was greenday. Very sad story indeed.

OdeyJacfar;901484 wrote:
A kid that goes by the name of FAH made a connection behind the scenes with this "girl" named greenday. Apparently they been sending text and email to one another. She told him she lived just 2 states down. FAH been real thirsty rented a car and try to visit greenday. They planned a place to meet at. FAH was eager to see her that he got there first. After waiting for 23 min greenday came. FAH was calling her all that time not realizing the dude approaching him was greenday. Very sad story indeed.

i'm aware of FAH's abuse of his moderator duties on that site. he is a desperate little prick.

thanks for sharing Odey-Jacfer.

Alpha Blondy;901493 wrote:
i'm aware of FAH's abuse of his moderator duties on that site. he is a desperate little prick.

thanks for sharing Odey-Jacfer.

I swear he does. He is a little spoiled brat. im glad he turned gay

nuune   
OdeyJacfar, stop flooding SOL with stuff from another site, if you want to discuss this topic of yours, go to the relevant site, read the Golden Rules of SOL, thank you.

uchi   

Man I haven't checked SomaliNet in like 12 years. Reading from your post I see they haven't improved at all.

Carafaat   

OdeyJacfar;901484 wrote:

:D kee ba labada waalan.

Abwaan   

Ciyaal Facili;901497 wrote:
war ilaahey mataqaanaa orod oo somalinet ku noqo........oo na daa.

Meshaan waa xarunta dadka waawayn. maandhow orod oo na dhaaf.

:D oo magac odayna waa wataa ee Jacfar ma carruurtaad ku tirisay?:D