Sign in to follow this  
Apophis

Marriage and friendship.

Coofle   

Apophis;901668 wrote:
Easy there Stalin, we are not related and thus what you and the "we" are "okey" with is utterly irrelevant.

An old somali man was once asked "Soomaali waa intee?"

his answer was simple yet extremely appropriate "Waa intii Muslin ah" he said

By "WE" I mean the Somalis and Muslims Generally,,,,the first component of definition of Somali is Muslim, Waar niyaw miyaanad tol lahayn....

Apophis   

Must have been a wahabi then. Somalis are not defined by religion but by culture. We were Somalis before of us took Islam. We can shed the latter but the former is eternal and the neo wahabists cannot take that away.

And stop the "tol" guilt trip, sell those beans somewhere else. I follow the Somalism set on the 21st of Oktober, not the one invented by Arab lovers in the 90s.

raula   

Concur w/Malika :D (salaams dada).

Apo, don't let your friendship linger. Just as marriage is you have to nourish it otherwise it withers away. As Malika said, priorities change but its all about adjusting. As for compromising situations, maybe you ought to take a second look at them now that you are all grown up :D

Haatu   

What you're experiencing is a rather natural message from your brain. Simply put, your brain is telling you to get married. You don't want to be a 40 bachelor do you?

Apophis   

raula;901711 wrote:
Concur w/Malika
:D
(salaams dada).

Apo, don't let your friendship linger. Just as marriage is you have to nourish it otherwise it withers away. As Malika said, priorities change but its all about adjusting. As for compromising situations, maybe you ought to take a second look at them now that you are all grown up

I'm actually much more conservative now compared to a couple of years ago when I used to go out every single night. That got old,quickly.

Apophis   

Haatu;901715 wrote:
What you're experiencing is a rather natural message from your brain. Simply put, your brain is telling you to get married. You don't want to be a 40 bachelor do you?

If I had a couple of kids and was divorced, yeah, I can dig it.

Apophis   

I wouldn't mind becoming a bachelor at 40 if I had a few kids cos after you procreate there's nothing left but to check out. The game is kapput, over!!. Jesus!! Wear your nerd glasses Haatu :D

Jacpher   

Coofle;901677 wrote:
An old somali man was once asked
"Soomaali waa intee?"

his answer was simple yet extremely appropriate
"
Waa intii Muslin ah"
he said

By "WE" I mean the Somalis and Muslims Generally,,,,the first component of definition of Somali is Muslim, Waar niyaw miyaanad tol lahayn....

Tiisina ka tag tu kalena taano waxaan aheyn kuma heysto, tolna haba sheegin, imisaad maqashay najiskii gaalo raaca ahaa maxaa tolka ku soo daray maanta? Miyuu dhiman rabaa :D

Jacpher;901802 wrote:
Tiisina ka tag tu kalena taano waxaan aheyn kuma heysto, tolna haba sheegin, imisaad maqashay najiskii gaalo raaca ahaa maxaa tolka ku soo daray maanta? Miyuu dhiman rabaa

killa-face_zps3541ffcc.png