Sign in to follow this  
Apophis

Marriage and friendship.

Tuujiye   

Blue!! You are right!

This nuune guy is not being fair!!!! Waa in dadka laga qabtaa yaaqee!!

Nuune can you please be nice to people for once man??

Wareer Badanaa!!!

nuune   

Apo aka my Cawl state buddy, and Blue, the original(not Alpha), haye, I got your points, but where were you when Apo was saying the following:

- Allah is Waaq, an insult of the greatest of all, similar in saying Allah has begotten a son, I guess you have no problem him saying that every often and now, but have problems when I told him to marry naag gaal ah oo istaaga ku kaajeyso(all naagaha gaalada istaagey ku kaajaan on the streets, in public places, and everywhere, and Blue, you of all people should know that if you are in Amsterdam(my recent trip there last week alone had seen 4 women oo on the street istaaga ku kaajayo))

- Prophet Mohamed used Dameer or azz for Al Isra Wal Micraaj, I don't need to comment on this, and leave it to you to comment, again, there were countless abuses against prophet Mohamed by this Apo, I don't need to dig

- Where were you TWO when Apo uu hooyooyinka Soomaaliyeed oo dhan caayayey by saying the products they produced are as a result of a non-consent sex, another word, you me and everyone is gara.c or bastaardadi foolyadi kaano.

- Calling Mecca & Medina the center of drug and sex addicts, where women are imprisoned on daily bases then raped, the two holy places are the most modest and liberal places I have seen in any other cities recently on my visit where women are free to work, study, walk on the street with out niqab, little he knows though.

Apo achieved and says that in a classical way, sometimes injecting those insults in his Kismaayo topics, it is a tactical way of hunting the usual suspects of Masaakiin!

I guess again you have no problem with that and many others he on daily bases flushes on SOL.

You see, I have no problem with Apo, being atheist is a choice to him, I leave him to that, but when he interferes and abuses our religion, here there, and abuses our beloved prophet calling him all sorts of names, then I guess all you TWO care about is his coolness and being reasonable guy he is.

Again, you see, I have no problem with Apo, and no need to send him warning about reminding him the SOL rules, I don't need to do that, he knows, and he ca read it.

Apo, is an ultimate atheist who is not consent what he believes buy inject endless topics about Muslims and Islam, he can be GAAL weynaadey for all he wants, but gaal Soomaali ah waa la yaqaanaa, they like iney caayaan diinteena suuban, Nabigeena sharafta leh iyo hooyooyinkeena.

For me being a moderator doesn't exclude me from commenting, I am just like any other Soler, I don't have super powers, and I will comment on topics as I see them fit.

Tuujiska, adiga liima mandariina maana miina seendadada muuska, naga tag aan ku dhahey faankuulo faarabuuto kuuntadi cambuulo maajo.

Apophis   

nuune;901474 wrote:
Apo
aka my Cawl state buddy, and
Blue,
the original(not
Alpha
), haye, I got your points, but where were you when
Apo
was saying the following:

- Allah is Waaq, an insult of the greatest of all, similar in saying Allah has begotten a son, I guess you have no problem him saying that every often and now, but have problems when I told him to marry naag gaal ah oo istaaga ku kaajeyso(all naagaha gaalada istaagey ku kaajaan on the streets, in public places, and everywhere, and Blue, you of all people should know that if you are in Amsterdam(my recent trip there last week alone had seen 4 women oo on the street istaaga ku kaajayo))

- Prophet Mohamed used Dameer or azz for Al Isra Wal Micraaj, I don't need to comment on this, and leave it to you to comment, again, there were countless abuses against prophet Mohamed by this
Apo
, I don't need to dig

- Where were you TWO when
Apo
uu hooyooyinka Soomaaliyeed oo dhan caayayey by saying the products they produced are as a result of a non-consent sex, another word, you me and everyone is gara.c or bastaardadi foolyadi kaano.

- Calling Mecca & Medina the center of drug and sex addicts, where women are imprisoned on daily bases then raped, the two holy places are the most modest and liberal places I have seen in any other cities recently on my visit where women are free to work, study, walk on the street with out niqab, little he knows though.

Apo achieved and says that in a classical way, sometimes injecting those insults in his Kismaayo topics, it is a tactical way of hunting the usual suspects of Masaakiin!

I guess again you have no problem with that and many others he on daily bases flushes on SOL.

You see, I have no problem with
Apo
, being atheist is a choice to him, I leave him to that, but when he interferes and abuses our religion, here there, and abuses our beloved prophet calling him all sorts of names, then I guess all you TWO care about is his coolness and being reasonable guy he is.

Again, you see, I have no problem with
Apo
, and no need to send him warning about reminding him the SOL rules, I don't need to do that, he knows, and he ca read it.

Apo
, is an ultimate atheist who is not consent what he believes buy inject endless topics about Muslims and Islam, he can be GAAL weynaadey for all he wants, but gaal Soomaali ah waa la yaqaanaa, they like iney caayaan diinteena suuban, Nabigeena sharafta leh iyo hooyooyinkeena.

For me being a moderator doesn't exclude me from commenting, I am just like any other Soler, I don't have super powers, and I will comment on topics as I see them fit.

Tuujiska,
adiga liima mandariina maana miina seendadada muuska, naga tag aan ku dhahey faankuulo faarabuuto kuuntadi cambuulo maajo.

tumblr_mes078aXRe1rr3fgbo1_500.gif

xabad   

war kan calaacal badanaa. ma waxaana moderator ah! yaab. He takes these useless discussions way too seriously.

Tuujiye   

Xabad.. Qashin adigoo kale aniga in aan moderate kuunoqdo ayaa kuu fiicneed... Wax kaste aad adiga ito gaalkaas qortaan waan tirtiri lahaa..

Nuune, gaalkaan ingiriiska ayuu dagan tahay ee maad ngonge kistoo lacag utuurtid si uu ninkaan ula kaco? Ngonge waa oday qamarji eh and qashiimiinta dhan sida looqaarijiyo asagaa yaqaanee... Ngonge pls ninkaan lakac yaaqee, use your tuugo to take hin out...

Aaliyaah!!! Lol tnx sis.. Life got me busy.. Waa la duqoobay hada yaaqee...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

nuune   

^^ lolz u tartiibi hee see camal, Apolyptic still is a cool guy, laakin kan xabad, and 2 others on this very same page are one person, ayukaa isku jawaabooyo camal ka qalleey hakaa baashaalaan, waa 1 in 3 hehe

looooooool@Ngonge waa oday qamarji eh and qashiimiinta dhan sida looqaarijiyo asagaa yaqaanee hehehe

Aaliyah, thanks dear, waa laguu xiisey adi yaakhey, horta ma nooleeyd, gaaladaan aa aniga mashquul iga dhigey ayagood moodo in la dhahey kildhi ka dul booda waxaad noqoneysaan mukulaal madaw madaxeed oo maraqsan sidii mashmash la maandooriyey.

Aaliyyah   

Tuujiye;901570 wrote:

Aaliyaah!!! Lol tnx sis.. Life got me busy.. Waa la duqoobay hada yaaqee...

Good to know ur busy...hadii la mashquulsanyahay oo wali dunida la ceedhsanayoba waa wax dhan. Waana run in la duqoobay. Noloshaba caynkaas ah :D

Aaliyyah   

nuune;901573 wrote:

Aaliyah
, thanks dear, waa laguu xiisey adi yaakhey,
horta ma nooleeyd
, gaaladaan aa aniga mashquul iga dhigey ayagood moodo in la dhahey kildhi ka dul booda waxaad noqoneysaan mukulaal madaw madaxeed oo maraqsan sidii mashmash la maandooriyey.

Maya I am talking from my grave LOL..astaqfurulaah...

Good to know I was missed as well. Umadana hadii la is dhoho wacdi waa lagu wareeri. Don't bother yourself too muchhh.

Malika   

Whoa! why has the thread become about bashing Apo? Nuune and co., wixiina waa gardaroo iish!

Apo - I think people go through stages of growth. There are times hanging out with your friends meant everything, then comes the time being at home with wife and kids means everything etc etc. He is still your friend , just going through a different stage in his life right now, ease off him and another find bachelor to hang out with..lol

Apophis   

Cheers Malika, I've been getting alot of flak hatters lately :D

Regarding my friend, It's actually me who has been avoiding him because I wouldn't want him to do some of the things we used get upto which may compromise his marriage. But you're right, it's a different phase and it will take sometime to adjust.

nuune;901474 wrote:
Apo
aka my Cawl state buddy, and
Blue,
the original(not
Alpha
), haye, I got your points, but where were you when
Apo
was saying the following:

- Prophet Mohamed used Dameer or azz for Al Isra Wal Micraaj, I don't need to comment on this, and leave it to you to comment, again, there were countless abuses against prophet Mohamed by this
Apo
, I don't need to dig

- Where were you TWO when
Apo
uu hooyooyinka Soomaaliyeed oo dhan caayayey by saying the products they produced are as a result of a non-consent sex, another word, you me and everyone is gara.c or bastaardadi foolyadi kaano.

You see, I have no problem with
Apo
, being atheist is a choice to him, I leave him to that, but when he interferes and abuses our religion, here there, and abuses our beloved prophet calling him all sorts of names, then I guess all you TWO care about is his coolness and being reasonable guy he is.

Again, you see, I have no problem with
Apo
, and no need to send him warning about reminding him the SOL rules, I don't need to do that, he knows, and he ca read it.

Apo
, is an ultimate atheist who is not consent what he believes buy inject endless topics about Muslims and Islam, he can be GAAL weynaadey for all he wants, but gaal Soomaali ah waa la yaqaanaa, they like iney caayaan diinteena suuban, Nabigeena sharafta leh iyo hooyooyinkeena.

Tuujiska,
adiga liima mandariina maana miina seendadada muuska, naga tag aan ku dhahey faankuulo faarabuuto kuuntadi cambuulo maajo.

Nuune i haven't seen Apo talking bad about our religion he is a sensible guy who i know personally ma garatay even though he aint muslim himself he respects the religion.

Coofle   

Bluelicious;901362 wrote:
Nuune is a corrupt moderator who abuses his powers. This is the third time I see him making unprovoked attacks to Apophis where he's insulting him. He seems to have issues with Apophis being an Atheist and therefore disrespects him with personal attacks. This is not right and is injustice which I don't agree with. Apophis deserves to be respected regardless of his faith just like any other person. Insulting him for being an Atheist won't make you a better Muslim. He's a good guy with good morals.

Blue we are not okey with a muslim turning atheist , insulting is wrong but obviously we are never okey with it, hadii aad okey ku tahay then review your own religious values,,,,there is only one true religion if you believe otherwise then its shirki..........