Sign in to follow this  
Apophis

Marriage and friendship.

raula   

sure you can..kikombe moja ya chai from "bila makosa" canteen will do just fine :D Not to worry-N'ways bid you all well for the day.

Aaliyyah   

Apophis;901285 wrote:
Done and done and all of SOL is invited to this blessed union, except Che (the man got bad vibes)
:D
:D

LOL You should invite Che as well. He is a decent guy.

So when is this blessed union taking place...ducada iyo buranburka aan idin bilownee :) mise you two called off the wedding I can't seem to understand your sawahili exchange :D

nuune   

Hadaad guursaneyso naag gaal ah oo istaaga ku kaajeyso guurso, ka dhax bax gabdhaha Muslimiinta, calaama Alla ku saar.

Reeyo   

nuune;901340 wrote:
Hadaad guursaneyso naag gaal ah oo istaaga ku kaajeyso guurso, ka dhax bax gabdhaha Muslimiinta, calaama Alla ku saar.

LOL. I think Apophis you've been called gay. Unless there is a new invention that allows women to piss standing.

Oba, he doesn't need prayer,

Apophis;901345 wrote:
Oba, you know you can't reason with teeth-less, 20+ years, Khat addicts and their, ironic, holier than thou morals.

lol yeah..

reeyo, And why is that?

Apophis   

Reeyo;901346 wrote:
LOL. I think Apophis you've been called gay. Unless there is a new invention that allows women to piss standing.

Oba, he doesn't need prayer,

I've come across his kinds of comments before and it is a very common misconception held by many Somalis about non-Muslim women (especially Africans). They (and he) seem to think a women's faith dictates how she pees not physiology. Their ignorance is just funny :D

Nuune is a corrupt moderator who abuses his powers. This is the third time I see him making unprovoked attacks to Apophis where he's insulting him. He seems to have issues with Apophis being an Atheist and therefore disrespects him with personal attacks. This is not right and is injustice which I don't agree with. Apophis deserves to be respected regardless of his faith just like any other person. Insulting him for being an Atheist won't make you a better Muslim. He's a good guy with good morals.