Sign in to follow this  
Apophis

Marriage and friendship.

Apophis   

Aaliyyah;901114 wrote:
be real he ditched you...you are ready to continue doing those random stuff you were talking about and he isn't. so who ditched who? LOL...here have some tissue and cry a river.

Juxa inankan london buu kula jooga walaalo..Shaqo ka qabo!..LOL

What is it with Somali women and encouraging violence? I bet the civil war would have ended a few days after it started if it wasn't you women fanning the flames :D

Apophis;901112 wrote:
LOOL. War I ditched him, he didn't ditch me. I want him to be happy with his new life
:D

@Juxa: I see the 2 weeks with the violent Macaalin has imprinted you with violent tendencies.

yeah right ;):D

Juxa   

Civil war would have ended if we accepted men can be self destructing and egomaniac fools

Naga waxaase have you got any friends left now? Mise kuwadi hore beynu kula hishisinaa

Wadani   

Apophis;901094 wrote:
Group think? Yeah no thanks; the miyi folks are known to be fiercely independent minded.

I don't even accept advice from my parents; it's just not for me.this advice thing (90% of the time).

Yes, reer miyi are fiercely independent minded, but with none of the self-imposed boundaries edging on isolationism seen in the west. Privacy is a totally foreign concept among the reer miyi. When we speak of the independent nature of reer miyi, it's their inherent self confidence and sense of superiority that allows them to balk at commoners and royalty alike. Like in the words of an African soldier in the British colonial force in Somaliland "Those Somalis r no good, every man is his own Sultan".

Apophis   

Juxa;901123 wrote:
Civil war would have ended if we accepted men can be self destructing and egomaniac fools

Naga waxaase have you got any friends left now? Mise kuwadi hore beynu kula hishisinaa

I don't like going backwards. Besides, I might be moving to Southampton; a fresh start :D

Apophis   

It's tied to this job I'm going for. One of my friend went to the uni over there and he gave rave reviews of the town. It's only 90 miles away from London.

It may seem weird but that's perfectly normal, at least that's what I think. The guy chose his woman over you for obvious reasons, she's probably shown him a reason to.

Tuujiye   

"Wasted until 3am" aalkuliiste dhagax lagala daba cararo aan arki jirney laakiin tan in ee qurbaha nugu sugeeso yaa ogaa?

perfect example of todays Somalis in the west. Alcohol became so normal that this fool feel so confident in his saying. Calaashaan anaga dhan in aan aalkolo cabno camal uu hadalka noogu taraarixiye kawaran...lol...

Saaxiibkaa bajaq aalkolada ka dhaafto uu helay oo afkiisa caano iyo alaabo kale ku qabato...faankuulo waaxid...

Sida kale! kuligiin waad salaamantihiin....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Apophis   

Man, you sound bitter but not cool bitter as in " I hate skinny jeans" but old school 1950s style as in " them niggas is stiling our jaabs" bitter. Enjoy your khat and stop casting aspersions.

raula   

^^change your 'unholy' ways & you could be in for a shocker at what you are missing. As they say if you can't beat them-join them :D Salut waryaa!

wyre   

Tuujiye;901194 wrote:
faankuulo waaxid...

Sida kale! kuligiin waad salaamantihiin....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

:D :D :D

Thanks tuujka , welcome back sxb

Apophis   

Apo-xaas baad uu bahantahay

raula;901211 wrote:
^^change your 'unholy' ways & you could be in for a shocker at what you are missing. As they say if you can't beat them-join them
:D
Salut waryaa!

You can't get a bigger hint than that; tell me when and where to send the proposal my dear :cool::cool:

Salut to you too.