Sign in to follow this  
Apophis

Marriage and friendship.

Aaliyyah   

Apophis apart from you claiming to be an atheist you come across like an intelligent young man. I hope you reconsider wasting your life away...just a reminder! clearly at the end of the day it is your life and you are going to be the ultimate decision maker for your actions.

Aaliyyah   

wyre;901064 wrote:
yeah, he got divorced,but now i'm afraid he's going to get married

LOL...maka dhab baa hada mise waad ciyaari!...caadi ma tihid.

Apophis   

No need for that. Just because I do something once in a blue moon does not mean I might "waste" my life.

Ps: no one likes getting advice unless they ask for it; it's patronising lol

Wadani   

Apophis;901071 wrote:

for someone considering an escape from the mundande rat race of the city to the baadiye of the Horn, u should get accustomed to Somali ways of interacting amongst themselves. You have bought into, a bit too wholeheartedly, the individualistic and non conformist mindset of the west, that emphasizes boundaries and privacy over cooperation, community and cohesion. Such ways of thinking will not bode well for u while amongst ur clansmen in the miyi.

Aaliyyah   

Apophis;901071 wrote:

No one likes to get an advice for the most part. But, at the end of the day it is for your own good.

I usually don't mind getting an advice on a subject once or twice. It only gets annoying when the same advice is giving to me repetitively. Then it is not an advice but that person is just trying to force their opinion on you.

Apophis   

Wadani;901080 wrote:
for someone considering an escape from the mundande rat race of the city to the baadiye of the Horn, u should get accustomed to Somali ways of interacting amongst themselves. You have bought into, a bit too wholeheartedly, the individualistic and non conformist mindset of the west, that emphasizes boundaries and privacy over cooperation, community and cohesion. Such ways of thinking will not bode well for u while amongst ur clansmen in the miyi.

Group think? Yeah no thanks; the miyi folks are known to be fiercely independent minded.

No one likes to get an advice for the most part. But,
at the end of the day it is for your own good.

I don't even accept advice from my parents; it's just not for me.this advice thing (90% of the time).

Apo your friend ditched you because your a ciyaal suuq. When a man gets married he have bigger responsibilities and mostly become more religious and avoids the bad habits they use to have. Sorry my friend had to tell you the truth. :D

Juxa   

Lol@ wasted aloow yaa dhag iyo dhafoor dhirbaxo la dhiga!

Wyre your friend labo mar buu kugu dul guursaday ee fadhiga kakac.

Marriage is massive responsibilitiy so you should be supportive of your friend rather than judging him to be a bore

Apophis   

oba hiloowlow;901103 wrote:
Apo your friend ditched you because your a ciyaal suuq. When a man gets married he have bigger responsibilities and mostly become more religious and avoids the bad habits they use to have. Sorry my friend had to tell you the truth.
:D

LOOL. War I ditched him, he didn't ditch me. I want him to be happy with his new life :D

@Juxa: I see the 2 weeks with the violent Macaalin has imprinted you with violent tendencies.

Aaliyyah   

be real he ditched you...you are ready to continue doing those random stuff you were talking about and he isn't. so who ditched who? LOL...here have some tissue and cry a river.

Juxa inankan london buu kula jooga walaalo..Shaqo ka qabo!..LOL

Juxa   

Warheedhe wasted baan kuu quurin

Don't worry dagaalkaygu waa afka uun

Lol@ Aaliyah London is big, ceeb allaha asturo bal