Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

The New Macallin Dugsi in Somalia

Apophis;901278 wrote:
The day he says yes I'm walking to those cowards and giving them the taste of their own medicine. Wadaad or not, you will get a beat down for beating a helpless kid. My hatred for these morons is eternal.

Who's irrational....lool

I wouldn't trivialize sexual abuse by dragging into your tit for tat with Che. That's if you have some decency.

Apophis;901300 wrote:
I will but, lets not beat about the bush, your problem is one which requires the A&E equivalent of therapy. If therapy is too long and expensive just try some good acid. It'll be 12hrs of hell or heaven and you'll be "cured" after.

The trick to good putdown is to know when to quit......now you just sound like douchebag.

raula   

balo..oo ma saas baad isku jeceshihiin :D Even during a cock-fight (I have witnessed quite plenty in my small-town dwellings,)..there is one who's bruised a leaves bloody. Marka, Apo & Che..waxaad iska waashan baa iska yar..let live & forget dears!

lol@raula no worries we spar alot. Apo is big boy

Abwaan..... Abitigiis ha, u bixin. The man yabs about AS while on top of Kenyan tank. Anyway, I do support AS as long as they are killing Woyanes or Kikuyus. But they did drop the ball in the internal politics.

Haatu......Don't confuse pedophilia and homosexuality. Any gay joke works cuz most people are homophobes.

Rahima.....You get guts. I had another teacher, wonderful guy called malacin qoor dheere. He was a tall guy. When he beat us, students would hang on to his legs. He would try to the students, end up hitting his legs. Maxaa la dhihi jiray waayeel xanuun sadeey......

Rahima   

Blessed,

Believe you me i was a fighter. Growing up in Australia (pre somali influx) with so much racism forced you to become that way. I couldn't tolerate what i perceived as bullying. Alhamdullilah i grew out of it by my early teens.

*Blessed;901255 wrote:

I don't like Somaali dugsi, beatings aside most of them in my opinion (from experience) don't instil love of Allah and the deen and will never send my child to one. I did go to this dugsi run by the Somali community organisation, our teachers were not wadaads but your average guys who knew Quran.. on Eid, we used to have riwayad type parties and some of our teachers would be singing love songs and playing the guitar lol

Same here. The thought of sending my children to a Somali dugsi gives me hives. I think the Eritrean’s do a better job here; they aren’t so fixated on memorizing rather understanding and loving the Quran and Allah.

Che,

At least you can laugh about it- friday was the worst day of the week and saturday afternoons were the best because it meant that dugsi was over for another 6 days. I stopped going at the age of 15 to the somali dugsi.

Tuujiye   

Reer sujuu raali ahaada! Wiligeey ma umaleynin in dugsi aad dhigateen..

Raula oo "cama" aqri la dhahay aaba iisawir matay.. Lawaaxatul lil bashar...

I think does of us who went through the real dugsi system back when somalia was peace had the best experience. I think it made me a better man. However, my dad was cool till they started asking for money every other day. " maanta jimcatul barako waaye qaam qaam keena", " maanta talaado barakeysan waaye ee diish diish keena" , duqa markee arboco kusoo dareen sheekada, waa ku qaraxday looool masaajidka aada uu dhahay lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!!

Haatu   

War macalin Rooble is a cool guy now. He even invited me for lunch when I went back to Gsa. Besides, I'm not condoning anything so it's all good :D