Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

The New Macallin Dugsi in Somalia

Abtigiis   

Abwaan, tareeysadu waa marka looxa laga soo bixi waayo. Marka wa shamsu la gaadho waa hal saban ah ama F-1 laga shanqadhinaya.

By the way, the place is Dhuusamareb and the teacher is guarding against Che's friends the Alshabaab.

Reeyo   

Thats beyond tragic, the one place they should be using for escapism and they are confronted with their worst fears. He's probably starting the recruitment process for child soldiers.

Jacpher   

AT you giving these guys wrong ideas. AK47 and dugsi don't go together.

Most of my childhood memories are of dugsi iyo asxaabta and are full of joy. As a matter fact, of all the macalimiin in my life, I only hear often from my two macalin dugsi from asxaabteyda from time to time.

Is Somali dugsi that bad as you guys are mentioning from your experiences. I went to a Morrocan dugsi where the teachers were sweet but yet strict and never hit nobody.

Jacpher;900854 wrote:
AT you giving these guys wrong ideas. AK47 and dugsi don't go together.

Most of my childhood memories are of dugsi iyo asxaabta and are full of joy. As a matter fact, of all the macalimiin in my life, I only hear often from my two macalin dugsi from asxaabteyda from time to time.

good for you my memories is being hit with a fockin stick and being insulted 24 7. maybe thats why im so anti salaf up till now

Juxa   

I did go but I objected so much my dad stopped me from going! I then had macalin xasan at home but waan dhago adkaa

I met him during my recent visit and he told everyone I was muranleey:(

Mustafe   

All the dugsi quraan teachers I had were degenerate morons. I have come to forgive those in Xamar and burco, but if I ever go back to Nairobi I will track them down and settle some old scores.The salafis were especially vile.

Jacpher   

oba hiloowlow;900861 wrote:
good for you my memories is being hit with a fockin stick and being insulted 24 7. maybe thats why im so anti salaf up till now

Mine wasn't Salafi at all, whatever that means by the way. He enjoyed his tobacco as most people did back then, may Allah forgive his dunuub and reward him for all that he taught me. I do have good memories of him like letting his students go to soccer and swimming which was a rare for macalin to do back in the days.

Juxa: That was nice to have met with your macalin later in life. For me, It's on my to do list to meet macalin Axmed and have a cup of tea with him before malak arrives for me.