Sign in to follow this  
Ismahan

Money

Ismahan   

MMA.... walalo we still have Dahab Shiil or i guess they call it Dheeg Shiil... wink.gif

Or ur just trying to find an excuse for ya not to become my friend (by not sending ur money)... anyway u ganna lose cuz all what i wanted is to suffer instead ya... cwm41.gif

Salaan...

Ismahaan:

Yes, there is Dahabshiil, Towfiiq, Salaama, Dalmar, etc but meshaa joogtid tuulo waaye nooh. So, they can't reach there. And of course, there is always an excuse. smile.gif

Macsalaama!!

unixguru   

Wait, I beg to differ... I think money can buy all the thing you said it "can't" buy you... Maybe not life and health, but those kinds of things are different. But all the other things it can buy. It can buy sleep (sleeping pills), it can buy time (what do you need time for, you got money:), it can buy you knowledge (just pay some scholers to be "buy" your side), it can buy respect (sh*t, I know one guy that will give you respect [whatever you need it for] for cold hard MNY). See, so it can buy anything, except the things that come from only Allah. You know how there is different types of Qader, things like death and health and believe and disbelive are in a catagory, and things like if you'll miss the 7:15 bus today or if you'll get bit by a bee on your way to the dentist are in another catagory. When I get time I'll make a list of what money CAN get you, I bet it will be longer than Ismahan's list.