Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

The children of the sun

Carafaat   

east african tribes and people anscestors and descendents of the ancient egyptians. Afar, Somalis, Tutsi's, Bahima, Agau, Oromo, Beja, Luo, Nuba, Mursi, Oromo, etc.

Our divergence from Egyptians goes back 6000-8000 years, long before any of their dynastic empires.

I think we should forget about all of these old links and instead focus on creating an environment in Somalia that can sustain more intensive archaeological searches. We know next to nothing about the last 500 years (barring external literature), and can't even accurately describe recent large scale migrations within the country.

Reeyo   

Carafaat;900825 wrote:
Oba, its clear you are xenopohic and reactionary. Stay out of my cushitic threads, you nazi!

Haha.

Wadani   

Oba is right, Afar r the closest ppl to us by far. If a soomaaliwayn state ever emerges I would love to have our Afar brothers become a part of it, just like how we were together under the Adal empire of Axmad Guray.