Sign in to follow this  
OdeyJacfar

Filmed this in Hargeisa this past summer as 2 dudes do NIIKO on each other like laga roonayaal

Reeyo   

Lol, did you by any chance go to a Burco wedding odey? you would think an externally oppressive city like Burco would have 'strict halal' weddings. Some of the stuff I saw at this one wedding you would not find in dirty clubs in the west. Boy did they know how to have fun. You know what they say 'as the sun sets'...

Reeyo;900327 wrote:
Lol, did you by any chance go to a Burco wedding odey? you would think an externally oppressive city like Burco would have 'strict halal' weddings. Some of the stuff I saw at this one wedding you would not find in dirty clubs in the west. Boy did they know how to have fun. You know what they say 'as the sun sets'...

I did not set a foot in Burco bc of my last time's experience...They are the most conservative people on the face of the planet...They close to the taliban then to Somalis.... I will tell u this tho...This summer ive seen the englightenment the people of Hargeisa have gone through. No longer do they stare at you. No longer do they give a fcuk abt where you from. Dude can almost wear shorts now. You can even go out with a wife beater or NBA jersey. If you try to do that back in 06 lewwwdddd

Reeyo   

LOL, aw miskiin, did you get stoned for wearing your hanging jeans and large wife beater? Haha jokes.

But seriously Burco is a city far and beyond better then Hargiesa. Its scary yes, you could get arrested by the moral policy for laughing out-loud at night with your male cousin and yes you get stared at if your from out of town. Lakin that place has character and entertainment. Hargeisa is becoming too dhaqan bila baasaboor, too many wannabe western people.

STOIC   

The video is tasteless in our western standard, but you have to know not everyone else in this world sees the world (or should!) and interprets events as you do. For those boys there is only one reasonable explanation for doing this and that is there is nothing wrong with what they are doing!

PS I see OP is new here with all these useless threads with pictures..We can also say we have standards here in SOL and you should observe around before spamming the forum

Reeyo;900334 wrote:
LOL, aw miskiin, did you get stoned for wearing your hanging jeans and large wife beater? Haha jokes.

But seriously Burco is a city far and beyond better then Hargiesa. Its scary yes, you could get arrested by the moral policy for laughing out-loud at night with your male cousin and yes you get stared at if your from out of town. Lakin that place has character and entertainment. Hargeisa is becoming too dhaqan bila baasaboor, too many wannabe western people.

OMG, i concur with the "too many wannabe western people" in other words "dhaqan aan dhoofin". The local dudes trying so hard to imitate the Western culture. Have you seen how many Cristiano Ronaldo Mowhawk hair cut. so you all about athenticity?

STOIC;900341 wrote:
PS I see OP is new here with all these useless threads with pictures..We can also say we have standards here in SOL and you should observe around before spamming the forum

LoL. I know right....i'd like to point him out to the Camel Milk Golden Rules so he could get himself familiarized with how things work here.

Jacfar, why dont you tell us something about yourself horta.

There is nothing wrong with having an energetic boogy, especially to an Awilo Longomba song...:D

For those of you who don't know, check how the true pros do it...

p.s

Check out the booty falling out on 0.15....:D