Sign in to follow this  
Shinbir Majabe

10 Worst Cities To Live In

Reeyo   

Street crime and thieving is really high in Nairobi, I think they even have schools for it and its so normal.

Reeyo   

^^ Move out! There is an England outside that over-populated shidhole. Why live in cidid iyo bakhtii. Baadonimo.

chubacka   

As a side note, they did The Ten sexiest countries in the world and it looked like a list of the membership of the EU, with the exception of the UK haha. Brazil came out top though.

Reeyo   

chubacka;900302 wrote:
As a side note, they did The Ten sexiest countries in the world and it looked like a list of the membership of the EU, with the exception of the UK haha. Brazil came out top though.

If you can find the vid, post it please :)

Apophis: North-East? As in Durham and Newcastle? Why depressing? lol too many caadans and not enough waryas?

I am Northerner :D

Reeyo;900272 wrote:
I would add Nairobi for street crime, especially the kid thieves that carry knives.

Yea, I agree. Based on what Macalinka and Maskiin said about that city, it kinda seems it got worse since the last time I lived there. Back in the late 90's, there were no Super Powers or any other Jokoriyz to to worry about. Just the usual Somali sijuez who hated everyone from Somalia.

Reeyo   

guerilla;900333 wrote:
^^ Have you people never heard of the West Country? There's more to this bloody island than London and the North...

Reer Bristol baatahy?

lol Apophis, @ cheap and no acid rain.