Sign in to follow this  
Caano_Geel

Burco In Pictures

Haatu   

Caano_Geel;921656 wrote:
What erey shisheeye are you talking about? Neither one is Somali Biriish nor Buundo

Bridge is an English word and we Northerners say Biriish feel the similarity

Ponte is Italian word of Bridge and you Southerners say buundo feel the similarity this too.

Somaliland or most northerners words are mixed with English words because of the colonial era

While the most Southerners words are mix with the Italian words because the colonial era as well.

Sxb I was just pulling your leg (I had no idea about Ponte btw thanks). Where I come from we say Biriish as well :D

Abwaan;921695 wrote:
Maasha Allaah Burco dhaqaaqday. Magaalada caanka ku ah Suuqa xoolaha ee ugu weyn Soomaaliya.

Haa waa sidaa Abwaan, laakiin gabay inaad u tirisaa magaalada ayaa lagaa rabaa :) ileen abwaan baad tahee!!

Caano_Geel;921570 wrote:
What are you LOOLING?... Burco is doing well within its own way.

you do realise burao is Somaliland's second biggest city. what's this nonsense you're spewing about Somalia?

waar, are you Somaliland or Somalia. clarify your position.....

Mario B   

Caano_Geel;921504 wrote:
HATERS WILL ALWAYS HATE

- Burco have the best town planning of
All Somalia
Even better urban planning than Mogadishu, which is the Nation's capital, and all we know Mogadishu was shaped by the Italians.

Alpha Blondy;921837 wrote:
you do realise burao is Somaliland's second biggest city. what's this nonsense you're spewing about
Somalia
?

2mW4m.gif

Alpha Blondy;921837 wrote:
you do realise burao is Somaliland's second biggest city. what's this nonsense you're spewing about
Somalia
?

Somaliland :)

Blessed   

^haye la soo dhakhso, I hope arimihii inay kuu hagaageen. :)

NG, nuune wuxiisu waa af carabi. I think we found our man, Caano Geel! What d'ya think Chuba?

nuune   

^^ lool Af Carabi, I was actually series, glad our qeylo dhaan has paid off and Caano ma daadshe came back with classic stuff, that is the kind of stuff I was expecting, and that SPACE image didn't make sense at all, wixii dhannaaba yaruurac ayuu ka dhigey.

loool@ arrimihii kuu hagaageen asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

*Blessed;922549 wrote:
^haye la soo dhakhso, I hope arimihii inay kuu hagaageen.
:)

NG, nuune wuxiisu waa af carabi. I think we found our man, Caano Geel! What d'ya think Chuba?

Blessed alhamdulillah inaadeer, haa arrimihii way ii wada hagaageen...ilaahay mahaddii weeye nimcaan la luudayaa.

Isha allah I will post more photos

D.O.C   

Burco waa halka dadka ugu xadaarada horeeyey ee somali ku hadlaa kasoo jeedaan, intaana waxay ku darsadeen kaftanka iyo furfurnaanta.