Sign in to follow this  
Caano_Geel

Burco In Pictures

chubacka   

Alpha Blondy;921236 wrote:
walahi bilahi i DO NOT have any scripts currently active on these boards. but i'll have you know, even, if, that were the case, I DO NOT tolerate physical abuse against my scripts. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
:D
:p

That's why there are lots of nomads missing on SOL recently....:D

Nunne, I vote for you to be the acting PR person for Burco until we can find a permanent replacement since you have raised a valid point.We look forward to some glossy pictures :D

nuune   
Chubacka, thanks but Blessed ayaa iga hor istaageyso inaan noqdo PR of Burco, waxey moodeysaa inaan arliga Jinn ka wada dhigayo, waana run, qaruumaheyga ayaan ku soo daabuli lahaa but theend result would be: Burco oo la tartameyso Singapore.

NGONGE   

^^ Blessed, despite all her protestations, is actually SOL's offical representative to Burco. :D

(I know nothing about the city; habeen ban galay isla habeenka ban ka baxay. All I remember are the sounds of tens of little kids running past me as I sat in a dark maqaaxi hearing people speak around me but never seeing any of them). :D

nuune   

^^ Innaa Lillaahi, that is horror wallaahi, no wonder you never mentioned Burco after that trip of one hour.

Tallaabo   

NGONGE;921468 wrote:
^^ Blessed, despite all her protestations, is actually SOL's offical representative to Burco.

(I know nothing about the city; habeen ban galay isla habeenka ban ka baxay. All I remember are the sounds of tens of little kids running past me as I sat in a dark maqaaxi hearing people speak around me but never seeing any of them).

Oo miyaa lagu afduubay? Daantee bay ahayd:D

HATERS WILL ALWAYS HATE

- Burco have the best town planning of All Somalia Even better urban planning than Mogadishu, which is the Nation's capital, and all we know Mogadishu was shaped by the Italians.

Thread-kan waan iska ilaaway, I will post few photos now, inta kalena markaan wakhti u helo ayaan soo dhigi isha allah.

cb1yol9.jpg

bGbls.jpg

7346675484_83fa4f0112_b.jpg

7346661864_773d890afd_b.jpg

XBOmw.jpg

nyzbe8.jpg

2noc2a.jpg

2lxxk74.jpg

mBiLN.jpg

6IBDF.jpg

Great pictures didn't expect this thanks Caano_Geel. Finally I see the so much talked about Burco. The place looks alright and not how it was being described on SOL.

Bluelicious;921509 wrote:
Great pictures didn't expect this thanks Caano_Geel. Finally I see the so much talked about Burco. The place looks alright and not how it was being described on SOL.

Blue

Walaal dadku waa xaasidiin, they always troll other cities/towns while they hide looks of their cites/towns!! No one will post his hometown photos and yet he keep trolling other towns....Markaa waan ka yaabay walaal.