Sign in to follow this  
Caano_Geel

Burco In Pictures

Blessed   

Nuune,

Faanka waa nala ka bidiyaa, ma ogid. Haha. I doubt anyone who genuinely wants info on Burco would rely on a few pics on a forum.

OdaySomali,

You've excited the cayayaan with that PM comment, please calm them down and clarify that I, Blessed has never sent you a PM, let alone threats.

OdaySomali;921204 wrote:
Unfortunately I cannot share the content of the messages, partly to preserve the privacy of the Private Messages but also because I do not want to further endanger my life, more than I have already done
shifty.gif
I might get shanked or something :eek:

Your support is note Alpha, we need to let it be known that honetly will not silenced, the truth shall prevail! Its good to know you got my back, in case there is trouble :cool:

^ waar, why are you lying for.....it was me who sent you the intimidating PM wasn't it? :D:p.

*Blessed;921206 wrote:
Nuune,

Faanka waa nala ka bidiyaa, ma ogid. Haha. I doubt anyone who genuinely wants info on Burco would rely on a few pics on a forum.

OdaySomali,

You've excited the cayayaan with that PM comment, please calm them down and clarify that I, Blessed has never sent you a PM, let alone threats.

I can confirm that the agressor was a male member of SOL so it would seem that you, *Blessed, are in the clear.... or so it would appear.

However, how can we be certain that it was not you in a different persona, with a fake mustache and beard, or as Aaliyah would say, in a [men's] different shaati lol :P:D

Blessed   

oba hiloowlow;921210 wrote:
blessed who are you calling cayayaan?

tumblr_m85cavgOeW1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

^Isqor bilaa liis. Shaqo yeelo.

OdaySomali,

No, I'm not an Alpha script! :D

*Blessed;921214 wrote:

No, I'm not an Alpha script!
:D

walahi bilahi i DO NOT have any scripts currently active on these boards. but i'll have you know, even, if, that were the case, I DO NOT tolerate physical abuse against my scripts. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :D:p

nuune;921178 wrote:
Blondie
Burco igama xigtid ee ka bul dheh adeer
, you have never spent one hour in that place and yet you telling me anaa iska leh Burco, same applies to me dhakayahay......

oraad oo tag burco dee.... maxaad iiga sheegaysa Nuunoow.

Mario B   

Loo, I'm glad the OP didn't post some generic pictures of some generic Somali town, baal halka ka wada, this is a funny thread.:D

nuune   

Oba, that was uncalled, and you should be be ashamed of yourself, that is so low of you,qandha fil daran qaad and baaquli qandhaa qab ka sii, wax aan joke galin please joke ha ka dhigin, that is unwarranted aflagaado, and you should apologize to the sister.

Blondie, your rating on SOL recently has dhitiriyarooteedh, todobaadyadan waxaad la soo baxdey baalsha dagiiranta oo kale.

Mario B   

nuune;921278 wrote:
Oba
, that was uncalled, and you should be be ashamed of yourself, that is so low of you,qandha fil daran qaad and baaquli qandhaa qab ka sii, wax aan joke galin please joke ha ka dhigin, that is unwarranted aflagaado, and you should apologize to the sister.

Oba lacks discipline.:)

Alpha Blondy;921236 wrote:
walahi bilahi i DO NOT have any scripts currently active on these boards. but i'll have you know, even, if, that were the case, I DO NOT tolerate physical abuse against my scripts. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
:p