Sign in to follow this  
Caano_Geel

Burco In Pictures

the people have SPOKEN reer burcooy. We demand at ONCE to see these alleged 'PICTURES'......we are eagely AWAITING to see these ''PICTURES''....where are these ''PICTURES'' hadaba.....? waxaan leeyhay reer burcooy GIVE US THE ''PICTURES''....ma fahanteen? :D:p

nuune   

This is a hopeless thread, I want Norf or Ngonge to rescue this sakaraat thread.

Anyway, while checking on Burco, here is Burco moving picture, just drag your mouse around and see, I just came to the conclusion that this place has being neglected, neglected is the correct term in terms of everything, Burco should be competing with hargeisa even though Hargeisa itsel lacks many infarastaragjar.

Burco latest as seen from space

N.O.R.F   

This guy Caano Geel has let us down. There have been improvements economically mainly due to the restrictions on NGOs, tourists travelling east being eased by the government. Many people have built homes over the past couple of years. Alpha's like still have a phobia of the east though :D

Tallaabo   

nuune;921026 wrote:
This is a hopeless thread, I want
Norf
or
Ngonge
to rescue this sakaraat thread.

Anyway, while checking on Burco, here is Burco moving picture, just drag your mouse around and see, I just came to the conclusion that this place has being
neglected
, neglected is the correct term in terms of everything, Burco should be competing with hargeisa even though Hargeisa itsel lacks many infarastaragjar.

Is this what we have now hopelessly resorted to- taking pictures of Burco from space to prove the place is not fictional.