Sign in to follow this  
Caano_Geel

Burco In Pictures

much like this thread, burao and its people promise so much but deliver very little in the way of 'tangibles'. we wait in vein for these 'pictures'....i'd surprised to hear the camera has even reached there? when was the last time you saw a picture of burao? no really?

Burcadaan aqaanay iyo kamaradu colbay ahaayeen ee sideed sawirka uga qaaday? Miyaan lagu odhan "Ha na sawirrin lagu sawirye, sawiryahow sawirtada sitaa"

Somalia   

I'm gonna have to strongly agree with Mr Alpha Blondy, when WAS the last time we saw a picture of Bur'o, as a future Somalilander I see no good coming out of this haphazard settlement with death traps at every corner! :eek:

Blessed   

^Ha u bixin hater Alpha and his naanaaleeyaal, there have been plenty pictures of Burco posted here. You would have to upload your photos elsewhere in a photo sharing website and then copy the link here, long process.

Mustafe   

Actually rer Burco make the best ruwaayadao and films anywhere in the Somali peninsula nowadays. Sawirada, iyo waxan aad sheegeysaan beri horayba ka dalleceen lol.

Alpha Blondy;900148 wrote:
much like this thread, burao and its people promise so much but deliver very little in the way of 'tangibles'. we wait in vein for these 'pictures'....i'd surprised to hear the camera has even reached there? when was the last time you saw a picture of burao? no really?

still no pictures from burao miyaa? :D:p

does burao even exist? the Somaliland Atlantis remains to be seen! :P

Alpha Blondy;900148 wrote:

As per usual, our Burco friends are all talk :)

The Zack   

Where are those pictures? We have been waiting, you know! Where da pictures at? Post those pictures, we need the pictures! The Pictures!