Sign in to follow this  
OdeyJacfar

Somali-Scottish vlog of his trip to Somaliland...ever heard of a Somali with a Scottish accent loooo

N.O.R.F;900230 wrote:
Knew he was a scouser when he said 'our kid' (pronounced 'arr kid')
:D

^ 5 points to NORF!

fingers on buzzers and no conferring!

next question: who was the last monarch in Bhutan to abdicate?

Alpha Blondy;900228 wrote:
welcome and soo dhoowow odey! i congratulate you on your successful asylum claim. there's alot of odey's around? there is odey, odaysomali and now odeyJacfar. i might help a few odeys cross the border too by falsifying their documents. the name odey is rather lucky with the virtual border agency awoowe ma istiri? wasnt this new home meant to be a fortress and against illegal immigration! how did you get in? baal ii sheeg?

i'm like the coolest kid on the block and patrol this joint. pleased to meet you odeyJacfar! if you havent voted in the SOLer of the year 2012 elections, please vote for me. al.

Honestly this forum is the hardest to join. I think ive made around like 8 different accounts in 8 different times and they were all rejected. I even used different IP, still I was refused. Then I tried a new strategy that I wont disclose incase the Mods are watching loool. Anyways a Mexican knows how to get into the US even tho they use so much tech

Reeyo   

chubacka;900215 wrote:
Derrr getting millkh fuuur their T. hahaha.

Alpha if you think you're Somali is better you will have to prove it in your own vlog

(minus the shades pls) I agree with you though, it does seem like he has been put on a distant planet and been asked to explore!

LOL he is so cute. I love the scouse accent but I swear it sounds wrong on Somali guys, they come across as little slow and feminine. No offence scouse brothers :)

I find all you UK Somalis to be extremely annoying in everywhere you go. I couldn't stand to listen to that dude without bunching him somehow.

chubacka   

African, you must of met a somali person from the UK, NOBODY speaks like this guy, except maybe his siblings. His accent is soooo strong and soooo ingrained.

Reeyo it is feminine isn't it? I like him though, he seems genuine and so excited by everything.

Apophis;900294 wrote:
And all Americans sound like redneck yokels/ghetto; what's the problem?

No reason to get emotional over words on a screen "mate" :)

Reeyo;900276 wrote:
Africaown, we UK Somalis find American and other-European Somalis annoying, so it must be a Somali thing.

speak for yourself. Americans are alright and more open minded than those ethnics from the UK.

Reeyo   

chubacka;900296 wrote:

Reeyo it is feminine isn't it? I like him though, he seems genuine and so excited by everything.

Yeah I do, he is really cute, lakin when he speaks Somali I keep thinking that could be my child in couple of years. Carurutano waa doomed LOL

STOIC   

His accent portrays some honesty in his personality.No pretentious attitude.He seems genuine in the way he is interacting with his family!

Reeyo;900319 wrote:
Yeah I do, he is really cute, lakin when he speaks Somali I keep thinking that could be my child in couple of years. Carurutano waa doomed LOL

You got kids? hw old?

Reeyo;900335 wrote:
Odey, I don't, just envisioning the future. I should have said inshalah or something?

I got one child...............

illigitimate one, sadly