Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Barbaric Zambians loot Somali businesses

Chimera   

My uncle runs a large business in Zambia, I need to pay him a call. As for this story, you disintergrate your sole champion on this planet defending your interests, and you will be treated this way. Zambia was protected by Somali Airforce pilots for most of the Cold War, if theoretically we had a community back then in Lusaka would the Zambians really risk offending the Somali Republic for small loot?

They wouldn't, so eggs on the faces of those who put their clans before their country. See if tolka can save your baboon @sses.

Tallaabo   

Xaaji Xunjuf;899623 wrote:
The blacks are jealous of Somalis that's why they are so hostile towards Somalis , Somalis are excellent entrepreneurs they out do every one in any african country when it comes to doing business it would have been just great if they had a state. All we can do now for them is to pray for their safety and perhaps help them locate to a safer place.

Waar Xaaji ma cadaan baad ismooday? Kulahaa madawga!!

Carafaat   

Che -Guevara;899534 wrote:
When you don't respect yourself, no one will.

Atleast the police seems to be doing something.

Che, what have the Somalis done wrong according to you?

first time i am completly agreeing with theese jareer's, what the hell do you expect to happen when a soomali kills a another person in his homeland the somali man is a focking xeywaan look what he caused. Jacpherow why are you saying that the jareer's are barbaric don't you think same shiit would happen in somalia if a shisheeye killed a fellow somali with no reason?

Xaaji Xunjuf;899656 wrote:
^^ Maybe they have destroyed the Somali republic because of Qabil iyo reer hebel banu nahay

And until we bring back our Republic, these things will keep happening. I hope we learn from this incident

Abwaan   

oba hiloowlow;899692 wrote:
first time i am completly agreeing with theese jareer's, what the hell do you expect to happen when a soomali kills a another person in his homeland the somali man is a focking xeywaan look what he caused. Jacpherow why are you saying that the jareer's are barbaric don't you think same shiit would happen in somalia if a shisheeye killed a fellow somali with no reason?

Oba, Istaaqfurullaah....you agree with punishing the whole Somalis for one man's action? Nimanyahow caadifadda waa laga fiican yahay, ninka wax diley wuu khaldan yahay laakiin dad badan oon waxba galabsan ayaa dhib soo gaarayaa ee halla ogaado.

Abwaan;899761 wrote:
Oba, Istaaqfurullaah....you agree with punishing the whole Somalis for one man's action? Nimanyahow caadifadda waa laga fiican yahay, ninka wax diley wuu khaldan yahay laakiin dad badan oon waxba galabsan ayaa dhib soo gaarayaa ee halla ogaado.

im not agreeing with the action but i understand the reaction ma garatay this somali xeywaan caused this problem calaa 70 dollar dhuuni nimadiisa arag.

Narniah   

Savages..

These Somalis who settled there really shouldn't have. Why? I really never understood why Somalis feel this closeness with black Africans who are gaalo cause most of them hate the Somalis with passion.

I'm not surprised, as Somalis in SA have been suffering a similar fates for decades.