Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Gudoomiyaha Gobolka Nugaal: Jubbooyinka dad aan u dhalan kama hadlikaraan Maamulkeeda

Oba, Garowe is not worried about SL, even now what we are trying to do is safe the republic. Again make sure you watch what you say your community has not even established any admin on their own. One hope that changes soon.

LOL allright..sxb my community aint like yours Mogadishu the capital is in our regions so every instability affects our regions directly so inshallah if things works out like it does now and the few remaining cities in the shabelles and galgaduud gets liberated my community will probably establish its own admin.

are you serious my friend, my community has produced leaders such as Aden Adde aun, Salaad gabeyre kediye aun, General daud abdulle Hersi aun,Hussein Kulmiye, 3 out of 13 of the SYL members where from my community and now the first post war president is from my community. we are one of the most peaceloving and patriotic communities in somalia.

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;899462 wrote:
^^ Than clan federalism is pretty useless who is a Puntlander if a Puntlander can be a Jubbalander to whats the point of clan federalism.

:D :D :D