Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Gudoomiyaha Gobolka Nugaal: Jubbooyinka dad aan u dhalan kama hadlikaraan Maamulkeeda

Haatu   

Somalia;899473 wrote:
And who are you plotting from Wardheer, the ones speaking in Jubbaland are not from Jubbaland but mostly from Somali Galbeed, Caabudwaaq and NFD, that is the truth but we don't point that out when the likes of you speak.

Who told you I'm originally from Wardheer. I thought it was a family secret. We lived there before my subsubsubsub clan was scattered by sayidka :D

Anyways. I'm not plotting. As for this guy, his comments aren't needed. The naysayers were simply being ignored before. The people of Jubbooyinka don't need others to defend their cause. And P/land doesn't represent the Trinity Brothers in Jubba (for lack of a better word :D ), they are fully capable of representing themselves which they have been doing thus far.

General Duke;899478 wrote:
^^^Somalia has a Federal Government. A constitution which is the sole law of the land. It gives the advantage to locals creating an admin. Thus what can a secessionist like you do about Jubaland? Nothing.

Again, hate will only lead to your downfall and nothing more.
:D

No one said they cant establish their own state by the way the constitution is not a permanent constitution it needs to be voted on by the people for it to be a permanent constitution. But we are just saying the folks from garowe just have no say to tell others what to say about the new state in kismayo that's all:D

Somalia   

Haatu;899480 wrote:
Who told you I'm originally from Wardheer. I thought it was a family secret. We lived there before my subsubsubsub clan was scattered by sayidka

Anyways. I'm not plotting. As for this guy, his comments aren't needed. The naysayers were simply being ignored before. The people of Jubbooyinka don't need others to defend their cause. And P/land doesn't represent the Trinity Brothers in Jubba (for lack of a better word
), they are fully capable of representing themselves which they have been doing thus far.

I backtrack and agree with you 100% :D

Oba, he must have been otherwise he sounds very... wrong. ;)

I wonder what would happen if Unuka, the camel lovers, the sheikhs and others would claim the place as well i mean ethiopian-somalis,puntlanders are doing it. talk about making things complicated. :D

^^^Oba, one can take every Somali seriously. However the secessionists, I would not. For they claim not to be part of Somalia, thus have forfeited their rights to be taken seriously. :D

Xaaji Xunjuf;899481 wrote:
No one said they cant establish their own state by the way the constitution is not a permanent constitution it needs to be voted on by the people for it to be a permanent constitution. But we are just saying the folks from garowe just have no say to tell others what to say about the new state in kismayo that's all

You make no sense. You supposedly support the President but not the constitution that he swore on? Selective choosing is not how the law works my son. Jubaland is a work in progress, the community has et aside their differences and Ethiopia & Kenya as President Hassan has stated are taking a positive steps. :D

Haatu;899492 wrote:
The camel lovers and the Story-tellers are getting their fair share waryaa. Unuku is alien to this land though

Your lucky Unuka is a peaceful clan sxb otherwise kismaayo would have been a unuka property today since they live all the way to turdho in jubadda hoose.

General Duke;899493 wrote:
^^^Oba, one can take every Somali seriously. However the secessionists, I would not. For they claim not to be part of Somalia, thus have forfeited their rights to be taken seriously.

LOOOOL SL should get their independency when they give up on the khaatumo regions. PL is a joke too how can SL border be so close to Garoowe and Boosaso

The constitution is oke but its a temporarily one the people of Somalia will decide if it eventually becomes the official law of the land permanently. The president was elected by the MPS of Somalia which is very legitimate the constitution was adopted very quickly and the Somali people had no real chance to look in it and the current parliament is doing everything to fix the many errors of the constitution. The constitution is not a Quranic verse it can be changed. Enough about the constitution as for the State of Jubbaland no one is against it, its being established by the people for the people under the Somalia framework and we welcome it. Just keep the clan goats from Nugaal far away from the Jubbaland project and we will do just fine.

oba hiloowlow;899502 wrote:
LOOOOL SL should get their independency when they give up on the khaatumo regions. PL is a joke too how can SL border be so close to Garoowe and Boosaso

Adeer who are you calling a Joke? The borders were the creation of the British/Italian partition of Somalia. The SNM have never in their history ever achieved their delusions.

Your above comments are quite hard to take considering, Unuka just liberated Jowhar with the help of 12,000 AMISOM troops. :D

XX, the President was elected according to the constitution. He has to abide by the law and he will. Otherwise he will have his marching orders.

Anyhow the constitution is the supreme law of the land and the unification of Gedo, Middle and Lower Juba is alright by the law...:D

Adeer what i mean is SL is close to Garoowe if i where you guys i would talk to khaatumo or atleast be alligned to them. sxb what does jowhar have to with this we are talking about SL vs Puntland two somali admins. Not Al shabaab/Al qaeda vs FG/Amisom.