Sign in to follow this  
Reeyo

The Hobbit!

Reeyo   

Come on there must be Lord of the Rings generation here. :D

Cinema is once again going to be true...to motion pictures! Am excited lol

Narniah   

Lol I'm excited too been waiting so when are you going to see it Reeyo?

I'm going to see it this weekend.

I'd book your ticket online cause this is 2012 most anticipated movie and getting good seats or any seats at all might be very hard.

Narniah   

Lol they'll love it, they better..How can they not?:P

All my siblings nieces/nephews are all coming along lol it's a family thing. Woohoo!...Can't wait for the weekend.

Reeyo   

Nar- A whol Somali family going the cinema together? That sounds like it'll be fun lol

Oba-Or stay and appreciate the richness of how a true movie should look like, unlike the bull-pee of twilight and whatnot. Is that your cup of tea Twilight? ;)

Reeyo;899262 wrote:
Nar- A whol Somali family going the cinema together? That sounds like it'll be fun lol

Oba-Or stay and appreciate the richness of how a true movie should look like, unlike the bull-pee of twilight and whatnot. Is that your cup of tea Twilight?
;)

Ted, the dark knight rises,skyfalls is one of the good movies i watched lately.

SeeKer   

Its was long but definately not boring. Not sure what Peter Jackson was trying to do but he took long to unfold the story and then closed it right when it got interesting. My friend who has never seen LOR was leaning on the seat infront of her as if she wanted to enter the 3D world. She is now hooked and will watch LOR trilogy. The hobbit was more hype than it was worth but watching it in 3D made up for it somewhat.

SeeKer   

Post prandial effect or you just were tired? There was too much to keep up with to fall asleep. Weren't you trying to link back the storyline?

No, I wasn't tired or had a belly full of bariis and I honestly did try to stay interested. I guess not my kind movie. Someone invited me when the next installment came out. I had to politely decline.