Sign in to follow this  
Sabriye amp co.

Galmudug Opens its first Presidential Head Quarters : Villa Galmudug (Pictures)

With in 110 days in office, the new President of Galmudug Gen. Abdi Hasan Awale (Qaybdiid), to his achievement Galmudug's first presidential HQ is built. Galmudug's First president Prof. Kiimiko along with delegates from neighbouring states, Central federal Government, Ahlu Sunna Wal Jamee'a, District Governors of Benadir attended the opening ceremony as Thousands of civilians poured into the Presidential compound to witness this historic event.

The Galmudug President promised the completion of other infrastructure projects including the currently ongoing construction of Gaalkacyo's main Prison and the renovation of the old government buildings and police stations in Hobyo.

121212VillaGalmudug1.jpg

121212VillaGalmudug2.jpg

121212VillaGalmudug17.jpg

121212VillaGalmudug23.jpg

121212VillaGalmudug24.jpg

121212VillaGalmudug19.jpg

121212VillaGalmudug15.jpg

121212VillaGalmudug16.jpg

Source: http://hobyoradio.com/12,12,20121VillaGalmudug.html

Somalia   

Man, Oba you such a hater.. :D This is good news, this region is moving forward, you see, two Mudugian representatives at the opening of Villa Galmudug. I told these niggas, Qeybdiid is trying to leave a legacy here.

i just wanted to know gonna ask my abti instead xaasidiin ba tihiin. waryaa somalia how come you support qeybdiid a man who was one of the key men in USC? something fishy about it..