Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

'27 dead' in Connecticut primary school shooting

Che-- fortunately i wasn't, it happened a couple of years before i transferred there.

The school is in my hometown, most of my high-school buddies went there.... in fact it was their freshman year, and one of them died.

He was a shinning example for a newly arrived refugee family from Vietnam, the look on their face during his funeral is one i will never forget.

I was here for the second shooting last year, i had a class that day but my Alarm didn't go off... fate i suppose.

Primary school?! Someone needs to lock these psychos up for life for they are a danger to themselfs and to the society. The Americans need to do something about everyone being able to own a gun. If guns were illegal less psychos would be able to kill people so easily.

The thought of the that little first grader saying I just want Christmas I don't want to die, good god and the bold faced liars who made it possible for this lunatic to have a gun in the first place coming with their "support" damn

Reeyo   

SubhanAllah. Horta is security so poor in America that people must own guns? I honestly don't understand this aspect of the American culture, why is self-defense so important that a teenager can grab a automatic weapon anywhere and go on shooting spree?

SeeKer   

Lol some people in here are parroting NYT comments. I for one was glued to the TV when i saw kids and snow on the ground. I was thinking of my nephews and nieces in school and ashamedly breathed a sigh of relief when i saw it was CT. I pray for all those affected.

The Right to bear arms is a constituional right for any American and can't be recended. So why don't we stop asking for that to occur. Wouldn't it make more sense for there to be proper vetting of who owns them instead? I don't think we can hope to solve the gun delimma by getting emotional and demand everyone to give up their guns. I would like to keep my right to go shoot skeets on weekends when i like thank you very much! So try some other tact if you wish to have everyone be on board/bi-partisan.