Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

What to do?

Haatu   

loool Ngonge :D I love your bridge comments. Btw, is that the bridge in Mostar? That's one of the most beautiful towns I've ever seen. That bridge brings Ironbride to shame :D

Taleexi iyo Nin Yaaban, please do not sully my good name. I'm a pious God fearing man :D

Narniah, take Che's advice :D

Chimera   

"The Days of Narniah's Life" - Episode 2

I'm dying in anticipation for episode 3, there are many answers yet to be resolved.

OMG!

nervous_girl1.gif

Reeyo   

Narniah;898524 wrote:
A few weeks ago I told my cousin (male) from my dads side about the Somali guy at my work. He warned me to stay away from him as back home that guys tribe and our tribe are staunch enemies and kill one another and that this guy probably has killed many of my people. The Somali guy at my work once asked me my tribe and when I said I'm Somali isn't that enuff he insisted I tell him weeks on and then finally I told him whereupon he couldn't believe me and kept saying 'Say walahi'? I dunno what to make of it.

Might be a lil irrelevant but just adding on so you guys get where I'm coming from.

Haha!! Romeo and Juliet Somali style eh?

Your lucky hun, I wish I had a Somali working with me I think we'd rule the place :D- Get the guy on your side and have some fun! We Somalis got to stick together.

and that this guy probably has killed many of my people

:D

And what tribe are you? Since its known Somali tribes that killed which other tribe, and in order substantiate the truthfulness in your story.

Narniah   

Ninyaban you are such a great person, and I appreciate the sincere advice you've given me.

I'm always firm with him believe me. About a week ago he sneaked into my section of the store and demanded I give him a hug shamelessly. It was in a area with no cameras. When I said to him to kindly piss off and start walking...He hugged me unexpectedly.

I was very offended and made it very clear to him that I don't want him to ever touch me again. I was so angry I wanted to slap him. He acted all shocked and said 'abayo walashay tahay why did you attack me' and acted like he's the victim. He learned his lesson. Now I am dealing withe rumors that we are a couple. It's so embarrassing dealing with all of it. I just want to do my job and be strictly professional with my colleagues.

Ngonge I'd love to throw you off that bridge any day, name the place n time. :P

Lol Ibti I'm sure he thinks he's looking out for me, but I'm not a kid I can handle myself.

The most embarrassing thing is having to answer to all the staff all asking me if we are a couple.:(

Reeyo, Lol

He does look out for me, and on my sick days he always finds me someone to cover me and defends me in my absence. I do appreciate that..but it's hard being just friends with him he always brings things into play I rather keep at bay. Oh well, I guess I will have to find a solution to this before things get out of hand. I don't need Drama!

Ibtisam   

what do you mean you are loyal to your clan? you mean you actually judge people based on their clan? lol are you serious.

Meeet farax- warya qolmaad tahey?

Faaxa: I am china farax qooslayee

U: Mentally filed in the never consider looooooong file. Warya get away from me- your clan and my clan are enemies

Faarax: I dont even know my clan thing that well

U: So? you killed all my people- go away

F: Walahi I never killed nobody

U: *****- war what your clan do, you are guilty of!

F: I am so sorry!

I find it interesting that you advocate for foreign marriages outside of the Somali race, yet there dividing lines within the Somalis- unless you are joking about only marrying your cousins or foreigners. I guess now I understand the whole thing about lack of good Somali men who is both religious and good looking from just one clan or few vetted clans which is pushing you towards the foreigners so fast (dont worry I am not judging on the foreign thing- I can't with my Bengali kusband- but Im judging on the cousin marriage thing.

P.s. The farah thinks you are easy and playing his games!!! farah or any men should not even think he can touch your little finger let alone attempt a hug without explicit and initiated permission-!!! You should've slapped him so hard tears run like raindrops- it would've been a lesson well learnt.

Narniah   

Ibtizam you seem to stink of hypocrisy, why don't you save me your holier than thou crap and quit judging me like you know me.

No where did I state that I judge people according to their tribes so easy with the false assumptions. I see you like to enter my threads and drop me lil snide remarks every now n then.

Why don't you woman up and say you think I am easy? Lol @ I think he thinks your easy..

I think as a Muslim Sista you should refrain from these constant snide remarks unless your a miserable person in real life who finds some sick pleasure out of this.

But yeah do join the rest of my hattas on Sol, I'm use to it anyway.

what do you mean you are loyal to your clan? you mean you actually judge people based on their clan? lol are you serious.

I don't judge people according to their tribes but I shouldn't be ignorant either.

And yea I am very loyal to my people I know about their strive.

I guess now I understand the whole thing about lack of good Somali men who is both religious and good looking from just one clan or few vetted clans which is pushing you towards the foreigners so fast (dont worry I am not judging on the foreign thing- I can't with my Bengali kusband- but Im judging on the cousin marriage thing.

When I said It's hard to find someone who has deen n looks on point that was a general statement for all men.

I'm not the kind of person who asks people about their tribes I judge them according to their deen and if I am attracted to them.

About the cousin marriage that's not my cup of tea, I grew up with my first cousins so I don't even see them that way.