Sign in to follow this  
Hodann

ALL-STAR SOMALIS GIRLS TEAM

Hodann   

LIKE TO SEE ALL-GIRLS TEAM TO PLAY THE WORLD CUP.THE AMERICANS TEAM ARE BEATING TH EOTHER TEAM.I WOULD BE THE FIRST TO TRYOUT FOR THE TEAM.

Hey Hodan ...

Girl i'm With You ...

All-Star Somali Girls ...

i mean thats Just BeYond my stage...

Maybe this is our chance to proof to yall brotherz that we ARE SOMETHING and we can do other things then COOK and CLEAN ...

of course kick yall aZZ'z too...

But Nah Seriously ...I think this is just ofta hook and maybe this is unreal to some of yall...

but think about it ...anything we WAnt we can do it ...it takes an ***Afford*** to become or reach your DREAM/GOAL... And I'm All For it ...

Ok Now i'm gonna Stop...

Peace 'n Luv>>> ***AaLIyAH****

Warta   

>>I Love to see SIstaz...cause we all know u guyz can do whatvr u want to do .....nothing cant stop ..everthin is a how ya every put himself and how they work hard...so Get the SoccerBoots and get on the Field......

>>>>>> smile.gif

Loyan   

Originally posted by Aaliyah#10:

Maybe this is our chance to proof to yall brotherz that we ARE SOMETHING and we can do other things then COOK and CLEAN ...

of course kick yall aZZ'z too...

Aaliyah and Hodan...

I like your spirit and competitiveness. But aren't you girls ;) coming out here saying we kick your azzes! Are you talking soccer or "Gariir"?

Cheers!

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

well im with that team if is ganna happend and i well sopported intil the end buttttttttt

is ganna be somali girls dream team looool

ok we need this team with out eating halwaa to let the wight of the team sports bodies way

so viva if happen

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk